Is the left more aggressive than the right in protests?

Asked by: JasperBEL
  • This is a fact.

The left are incredibly violent and resort to violence much more quickly than the right. This is prevalent with Antifa, a group that has been classified as a domestic terrorist organization by the US government due to their violent and destructive behavior.

People on the right are incredibly more inclusive and look like they actually want to talk and have debates/discussions with people on the left, but are shut down or are attacked with bike locks and so on. This is the primary reason I identify as right wing even though the majority of my political stances are liberal.

• I've seen enough videos of protests and in every of them I see destruction violence and aggression

When I see a left protest I see just much yelling and being angry harassing people and even destroying property. On the right sight I see just normal people marching whiteout any problems.
    Ofcourse there are on both site people that are extreme and want to have fights but what I see is that on the left its more that everybody want's to be aggressive as of the right just one of them or such.

• Turn on the TV

I think you will find the answer you are looking for. The left is more extreme, And more uncivilized when it comes to arguments, So that’s why you found hundreds of protesters marching the streets during Donald Trumps Inauguration Day. That was the most disrespectful display of opinion I have ever seen. If that happened during Obama’s inauguration, The protesters would have been named racist, And been swiftly and forcefully removed from the streets. The media would have never covered it.

• Turn on the TV

• Based On Statistics- No

If you compare the proportional statistics of left wing and right wing violence at protests you'll see a clear indication that the Alt-Right plays a bigger factor in causing violence than the extreme left. Personally, I am not a fan of either side but at the end of the day the truth is the truth and should not be changed to justify ones own political narrative.

• Statistically Speaking- No

If you compare the proportional statistics of left wing and right wing violence at protests you'll see a clear indication that the Alt-Right plays a bigger factor in causing violence than the extreme left. Personally, I am not a fan of either side but at the end of the day the truth is the truth and should not be changed justify your own political narrative.