Is the liberal media to blame for falsely portraying President Barack Obama as an African-American while actress Rasheeda Jones is accurately identified as bi-racial?

Asked by: Toby426
  • This is a blatant attempt to push the Progressive agenda.

I believe that the liberal media recognizes Barack Obama as an African-American so as to pretend that we've come further in this country than we actually have on the issue of race. It is impossible for me to find a single news outlet that refers to him as bi-racial, yet many other people are recognized as bi-racial who similarly have one Caucasian and one African or African-American parent.

If you disagree, please explain why it is that the president is never referred to in popular media as being bi-racial, while various athletes, celebrities, and other individuals are by the same media outlets. I would love to hear what other people think.

• I don't anyone cares so don't expect an argument.

Fjah fuhaweuiiuawhf jadsfjhadjf hsdjf ljasdfkjahjkdshfkajhdsfkjads fhlkjdf jkasdh fkjds fkj shdfk kf sdkf s dfhlksdfhkasdjh fkjads fjdshfjd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f jvjvj j j j j m j g ftu igyuftydrtytyiyt t7 f6t v rcybcrvgbh vt bv vtt gyhnhubg