Is the military doing enough to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

• They do all they can.

Yes, the military is doing enough to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, because they offer these people services. A lot of men and women than end up with PTSD are people that would have had problems in life anyways. People who go into the infantry often lacked motivation in school.

• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

I do not believe that the military is doing enough for post tramatic stress disorder. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is felt throughout the military and needs to be monitored more cafefully. It is putting the families and friends of those who served in danger by not addressing the problems right away from it.

• The military needs to recognize how severe this is.

No, I don't think the military is doing enough to treat PTSD. I don't think the military wants to admit how serious this is and how much it affects a persons ability to resume a normal, productive life after their enlistment ends. I think the majority of our service men and women are trying to cope with some level of PTSD on their own.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe the military is doing enough to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I know many people go undiagnosed for a long time and I think that is a potential problem. Health screenings for soldiers should always include mental health components and those should be checked and treated thoroughly.