• Our men are killed for what

I really don't think that it is improving at all. The president can say whatever that he wants, but our men are still being killed on a regular basis. The people there, resent the Americans that come to help them. I have had two friends that have died and one that lost his leg. The president can paint whatever he wants,but it is a lie. The reason we are over there, has to do with the resources there, not for the people.

• Not improving or getting worse.

I honestly don't think the situation in Iraq is improving, but at the same time, it isn't necessarily getting worse, either. The bottom line is, our troops are still there and I really don't see why they are let to be pulled out. What else do we need to accomplish?

• It Is Doubtful

I do not feel that the military situation in Iraq is improving. I have my doubts improvements in this area will be made. The area is far too tense and under the control of varying groups that are simply waiting for their chance. There are plenty of signs that this is the case.

• No the military situation Iraq is not improving.

The Iraqi Army is having to deal with a major rise in desertions and soldiers abandoning arms and equipment to the terrorists. The military has lost any common sense of community and citizenship that it had. Daily the army is losing control of territory that it had controlled months, and even years, with the assistance of the US military.