• Well of corse

It is real (Now for random words) hi there I am cool hi there say hi I want to north dokota secret egassem hah hahah hahah hahhah hahah ha hah hahahh ahhaahh ahhah hahahh hahhah hahh hahahhahahahah hahah hhaha hh ha hhah h h hahahhaahah hhh ahh hahha hahh ahha (Jk) But Yes the moon is real

• Well, lets state the facts.

If the sun produces light, and therefore creates day, then what produces dark and therefore makes night? Answer that non believers. Clearly it is the moon. Also, if it was fake, then how do we make Moon Pies? I don't see Sun Pies anywhere, now do I? Plus, my rule of thumb. If you see it, its real. That is why i think California is fake to this day.

• It's real, but it's not as you think

You may doubt what I am saying, but I know that the moon is real. Yes, the moon landing was clearly faked, but contrary to popular belief, the moon landing was not faked in New Mexico, it was faked on the moon.
    But the moon is not really a moon. It's actually a gigantic pig floating in space with a cardboard cutout of "the moon" strapped to its side for everyone to see. Yes, it exists, but it's not what you think. OPEN YOUR EYES.

• It's so obvious.

Moon has four letters. The two in the middle are the same, and the ends are one apart. So,
    middle=same and ends=one apart.
    Remember that.
    Anyway, the moon is in the sky, just like the sun. Sun sounds like son. Son and daughter. Daughter is one letter away from laughter. Jokes cause laughter. Jokes come in books. Books have ends. Ends = one apart. What's one apart from books in the dictionary? Bookbinding. The end of that word is "ding". Bells go ding. Bells are in towers. Towers are tall. Pyramids are tall. They're the same. Same = middle, remember. A famous pyramid is the Great Pyramid of Giza. What's in the middle of Giza. I. An eye in the middle of a pyramid. The moon is the illuminati confirmed.