Is the movie "Captain America: Civil War" going to be one of the best-selling movies of the year?

• Yes, Captain American: Civil War will be one of hte best-selling movies of the year.

Comic book movies are huge business for Hollywood. Captain America: Civil War will combine the highest amount of superheroes ever seen in one movie. This will make a huge amount of money at the box office, potentially more than the Avengers. Though critics complain of superhero fatigue, it does not seem to matter in box office sales.

• Captain America: Civil War will follow in the footsteps of other Captain America movies and be one of the best-selling movies of the year.

Every Captain America movie, or any movie associated with Captain America (such as Avengers), to date has been extremely successful. There is no reason why the upcoming Captain America: Civil War will not be exactly the same. It will easily gross over $400 million in box office sales and be one of the highest-grossing movies of the year.

• Yes, it’s going to be one of the biggest movies of any genre.

Marvel has done fantastic movies in the past, and I believe that this movie will be no exception! Even though this movie won't be going off of the comics, this movie will make itself known to everyone, comic book fan or not. Marvel has been building this universe up with the two main characters in this movie: Captain America and Iron Man.

• Captain America: Civil War Might Flop at the Box Office

Captain America: Civil War might flop at the box office as opposed to be one of the best selling movies of the year as I have barely heard anything about this film. Some think that Captain America might be able to follow the success of Deadpool which is why I've heard they want to give it a higher rating to attract more people but I don't think it will be a box office best seller.