Is the movie market being saturated with superhero and comic-based stories?

• It is very good

It good a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a movie funny

• It is very good

• It is very good

• It is very good

• It is very good

• Movie Market Needs A Fresh Beginning

The movie market is over saturated by superhero and comic-based stories and needs a fresh beginning. The public is pissed off of calamity, catastrophic and post apocalypses plots. Every second or third movie is based on such events and it`s not a surprise that the tickets sales are down. The moviegoers are looking for diversified and more interesting plots and find them more often on the TV screens.

• I do agree it's being saturated with superhero's and comics.

Unfortunately, I have realized that most movies coming out lately are superhero and comic based. It's sad because for people like me who have never been interested in such a genre, I haven't been able to go see much movies as most of them don't interest me! Which means that the company is also losing out on my money! It sucks for both of us!

• Yes, I think the movie market is being saturated with these stories

Yes, sadly I do think that the movie market is being saturated with superhero and comic based stories. My favourite type of movies are adventure and romance and I haven't seen any new movies in these genres come out in years and it is very disappointing. I have no want to even go to the movies now because nothing good is ever playing.

• Yes, the movie market is being saturated with superhero and comic-based stories

Yes, the movie market is being saturated with superhero and comic-based stories but this is not necessarily a bad thing. The movie market goes in cycles, and right now comic-based movies are popular. As the popularity dies down, the number of movies involving superheroes will as well the same way that the market for vampire movies went away.