• Yes it is

Hsbdddddddhvcyegdyigduihwudh2ugdu2u ihuoqhduoh hduwhd jhj dwmjnu jwdj j njbjw dnb nh b b b b b bbbb b b b b b b b n j j n j n g g u h y u h u f r i i l k ji k k j dr6ft7syhuwodhowqg9u iu 80u90uwuwd

• If you repeat that it isn't, you'll start to believe it

I go on YouTube A LOT to search for my music but whenever I find a old song like from the 80s, it's comments are usually "music like this isn't made anymore" but when I see a song made from the early 2000s the comments say "good music stopped being created in 2005/6/whatever" but even when I listen to a song from 2015, the comments say "this is an exception! There aren't any other good music like this". It's driving me mad, honestly, cause the people that write that sort of stuff doesn't understand that the problem isn't with the music but with them.

• That's a very broad question.

Youre asking a very broad question as there are practically no limitations to the amount genres in music these days. But, I'm generalising here, I find that the pop music is full of things like sex and drugs and has no meaning to it at all. The majority of pop artists don't even write their own music! Some pop artists do though, and that's different. I've gereally found that rock bands such as my chemical romance and black veil brides etc bring a good message with the people in the bands themselves and also through their music. All types of music helps people through difficult times in their lives and usually you have to look beneath the surface to see the meaning. So yes, music is good.

• The good stuff still lives.

Yes, the music of today is good, because people are still turning out masterpieces. The music writers of yesterday also turned out good work, but they turned out bad work too. Those days seem nostalgic, because the bad work has already faded away. Future generations will only remember the good things from our time as well.

• It is what you listen to.

Every generation has believed that their generation had the best music and that the current generation's music is awful. I believe that yes, some music isn't that great, and some of it is on the radios and in the mainstream. But if you go out of your way to find bands that fit your liking online or in concerts you are bound to find some great artist that you really like. Bad music is in every generation, it all just depends if you listen to what fits you and makes you happy. Remember, music is all opinions.

• Yes, it is valid expression.

Yes, the music of today is good, because it is an artistic way for people to express themselves. Today, a person can find a niche type of music for any genre that suits them. A person who doesn't like one type of music is free to listen to or create something else. In this way, music is better than it ever has been before.

• Nothing Wrong With Today's Music

Without a doubt, there's nothing wrong with the music of today. People argue that classical music has more meaning and sounds better, but that isn't always the case. Today's music is just as diverse and pleasing to listen to than anything that was created in the past. More diversity might be available today.

• Sad and add

Asd asd asd a a a a a a a a a f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Sad and add

• Not all but mostly sucks.

Music used to have a deep meaning in earlier days and are played with real instrument not "buttons". Not all todays music suck like linking park, Coldplay, 30stm etc. they also didn't used auto tune unlike musicians today. Bands like 1d Justin Bieber are just disgrace to the society. The world is in need of good musicians.

• Music became business...

Today's popular music and genres have lost their soul... In last century people expressed their feelings, their emotions or at least had a good time writing them... Oh yeah, and they wrote by them selves, not 20 people on one verse... Back then, most musicians didn't care about how much money they will get, but today, music is all about business...(Don't get me wrong, there were some people who wanted fame and money, but not that many...) Yes there are bands and artists who still has that soul, that fire and passion for music, but they're unknown... Because their music takes much more time and much more money to do... The sadest thing is that many teens will listen to popular music because they'll be scared to be different or they because last century music is "lame"... But today's music isn't all bad... There were some cool hits that really came from the heart, but... Not many... We can't change that(maybe we can), but remember... What ever happens, we'll always have the classics...

• Depends on the music.

Some music today is still good like cold play, ed sherran, and one republic. But even one direction is going downhill. The song night changes, is about how sex will not change their relationship. The music today is inappropriate and dirty. That's why I think today's music is bad. Comment if you disagree.

• Music today is to sexual and explicit.

I honestly don't mind music of today's era as long as its appropriate. Most of the hip-hop, pop, rap, and dub-step music are inappropriate and have foul language. What happened to music that had feeling? I like Cold play and One Republic a lot. But lets face it. Today's younger generation is just going off of the top 40 hits or the bilboards. Not a lot of teenagers care to look at their parents old records, and once the music is out of style. They move to the next big thing. Music today has no style or heart put into it. Some artist don't even write their own music! Don't misunderstand this wrong, because I don't blame artists for having their music written for them. They have lives to, and eventually they will retire. But all in all the younger generation listens to music that is too explicit and that has false imagery of the world and the people in it.

• Definitely Not All!

Music today has got absolutely NO life or soul to it! Ever since after the early 2000's, music has continually gone downhill ever sense. An shows no signs of slowing down or ever stopping! Thanks to the likes of Auto Tune, Lip-Synching, And a serious lack of true musical talent with only looks and major studio connections prevailing... So basically real music is dead while artificial music has artoffcially taken over...