Is the navy seal copy and pasta ever original and if yes make your own navy seal copy and pasta

• Yes it has been orginal and here is my own version

Hat did you just say about me, I"ll have you know I graduated under my team in the Debate Team, and I"ve been involved in numerous unsuccessful secret debates on Debate.Org, and I have over 300 confirmed debate loss.

I am trained in debating and I"m the worst debater in the entire website of Debate.Org. You are nothing to me but just another debater. You will wipe me out with debates the likes of which has never been seen before on this Website, mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I have unsuccessfully contacted my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is not being traced right now so I better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes me out the pathetic little thing I call my life. Im dead, kid. You can be anywhere, anytime, and can debate me in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with your bare hands.

Not only you are extensively trained in sign language, but have access to the entire internet of Google and you will use it to its full extent to wipe my miserable face off the continent. If only I could have known what unholy retribution my little "debate" was about to bring down upon you, maybe I could of held my tongue.

But I couldn"t, and I didn"t, and now im paying the price, im a goddamn idiot.

Im dead, kiddo, DEAD.