• Yes dumb shit

D,d s s s s s s s s e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s w w w w w w w w w w w w w s s s s s s s s s s

• Corruption with intent or negligence, just the same

It's time for an investigation of the NCAA leadership AND referees. I've watched the most inconsistent game calling I have ever seen this year; Refs on the take ? A huge amount of games were called in the last minute of the games by some weird call by a ref. The NCAA leadership chooses which teams it wants to discipline; time frames and punishments are seriously inconsistent. Why are players penalized for past sins of coaches when they didn't even play at the school during the violations. The NCAA just keeps making money and seems not to care about criticism until it faces a court case or investigation by Congress. I say it's time for an investigation of NCAA leadership AND Refs. No one blessed them as the Supreme Court of college sports.

• Disagree with term student-athletes

Do you know who created the term "Student-athletes"? The NCAA did. I believe that the NCAA is using these Athletes for there abilities to make money some like North Carolina don't care about their education. If you watch the Schooled Ncaa film with Arian Foster he said that sometimes they did not have enough money for food. So I believe they should have a meal in a room for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner to get them the food it won't be mandatory but it would be free to anyone in the athletics to eat.

• Corruption by ignorance

The NCAA could quite easily solve some issues of bias or in some cases just plain ignorance on the part of their conference refs. I know that each conference has overall control of their individual refs but the NCAA still sets the rules. Put together a panel of "reliable" rule experts and watch a percentage of the games played during the week. Set a limit on the number of missed calls to be allowed and then keep track of the remaining missed calls. For each missed, or bad call over the limit, fine the official. When you start hitting them in the back pocket you will be surprised just how well they start to call the games. If they are consistently over the limit, then sanction them. If said official doesn't like it they can either improve or quit. Sports fans are getting very tired of hearing the "we can't see them all" excuse. No other business would allow such a degree of inconsistency, or poor quality of work and not penalize or even fire that employee. Show fans that you are trying to do your job and you wouldn't be so viciously criticized.

• Corruption by ignorance

• The term Student Athlete,

Look up the word indentured servant and you will know how this relates to the NCAA. These kids work hours upon hours a day to practice football, and they don't get paid while the colleges' make billions in revenue every year from the blood sweat and tears of these kids. They barely get any time to study and pay attention in class because they have to wake up early for practice. One of the members of the NCAA was asked, "Why don't you pay the them?" he replied because they're amateurs. "Why are they amateurs?" Because we don't pay them.

• Corruption by ignorance.

• College Sports Are Big Business

The NCAA is a bloated organization with too many people. Although technically a non-profit that gives back to various sports conferences, the NCAA is part of a money-making machine that is part of modern society. With television ratings continually going up for bowl games and basketball tournaments, the NCAA stands to gain a lot of money for decades to come. With more money, there are more opportunities for corruption.

• Corruption by many names.

An organization can be corrupt as much by inaction as by illegal actions. "You can't see them all" is a lame excuse at best. Instant replay is cheap. If they want to have more respect, review a percentage of all games and fine or sanction those involved in missed or bad calls. Be like any other legitimate organization and stop settling for mediocrity. Unless officials are hit where it hurts, i.e. the pocket, the accuracy of calls is never going to improve. Refs hate instant replay for 3 reasons. 1. It proves he is either right or wrong. 2. All might see just how bad the ref really is. 3.They loose the "I'm in charge so don't f#$% with me or you will really pay" attitude. To many sporting events are decided by the refs and not on the field of play.

• Johnny "Football" Manziel

I think the NCAA is definitely corrupt. The way that they treat the athletes with no pay is ridiculous. They need to stop being stingy and greedy. I don't blame Johnny Manziel for accepting that money, I would have done the same thing. Athletes need to survive to. Enough said.

• I don't believe that the NCAA is corrupt.

I don't see any decent evidence to suggest that the NCAA is in any way, shape, or form corrupt. They are a business like anyone else, and have a vested interest in being fair and accountable to the public. To be corrupt would risk their profits, and no real business would do that.