• Yes, it is.

The new tropical storm will hit the cost of South Carolina soon, and while it is not hurricane level winds yet, it could cause some major distruction. It is a good idea for the people who might be affected to do as much as they can to prepare and to evacuate if possible

• If you live in the area

Mother nature is a serious force, and you should never treat tropical storms or other natural disasters as no big deal. With just a little change in the wind, this storm could make landfall in a populated area and cause all sorts of damages. If I lived in that area, I'd certainly be making evacuation plans. Better safe than sorry.

• Tropical storms can cause damage and fatalities and should be taken seriously.

When people who live in areas affected by tropical storms ignore warnings of impending storms, they run the risk of regretting that decision after the storm has ravaged an area. Tropical storms can bring flooding, structural damage, loss of basic services, and human fatalities. Therefore is it prudent for anyone in the path of the storm to take whatever precautions are necessary to survive the storm.

• No, I don`t think so.

I haven't seen any evidence of an impending tropical storm. There will be some daily thundershowers but as others have stated, that's typical.Everyone in the city keeps one eye on the weather this time of year. I get that. All they have for the Florida Panhandle is an area that has "a 20% chance of turning into a tropical depression on Tuesday".