• Supported by an amazing cast.

Who would have thought that Mick Jaggar would be a part of a television series? Well, with Vinyl it dates back to the 1970's and the story of Richard Finestra, a record executive in the '70's, a show worth watching. The supporting cast includes Ray Romano and Bobby Cannavale, to name a few, with special guest appearances from David Bowie and Andrew Dice Clay. Should be interesting!

• Yes, as it will have a place in the history of the period drama

In my opinion, it is worth watching Vinyl, as it is the next step in the evolution of the period drama, following on from predecessors such as Mad Men. Though the series will likely be a heavily dramatised version of rock music's history and culture, it is worth watching as a drama, and as a piece of work by rock legend Mick Jagger and director Martin Scorsese

• Yes, the new TV show Vinyl is worth watching.

The TV show Vinyl focuses on a music executive in the 1970s. As such, it is especially good for those who grew up in the era. Many have mentioned a slow, and potentially confusing, start to the series. However, it is my belief that the show gains its stride in the first hour and has great music throughout. Overall, other users of IMDb have collectively rated the series as 8.8/10.

• The new TV show Vinyl is worth watching.

Though I haven't seen the first episode, Vinyl seems interesting. From the topic at hand to the director to some of the well known actors, there are a lot of things that I find intriguing. It gives the audience a behind the scenes look at what rock n roll really was in the 1970's. It goes deeper than most documentaries about the era.