• The new world order is real . For many reasons

If the NEO wasn't real we would not have . Gays . Muslims would not be killing europe . Every would be free to follow their religion . We wound not have currency . There would be no government secrets . History would not be chanced to their advantage . Sickness hunger drug and alcohol addiction would not exist. And there would not be occult symbolism in movies tv shows and music videos . The neo is the easiest conspiracy theory to prove is real

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

Dddsssdas ddf agysf f bsfdfsdgbf sbdfsdbf dsfb dsfb sdfdsb fsdb fsdbf sdbf sdbf dsbf bdsf sdbf dbsf sdf bdsfb sdbfdsfsb fdsbf sdbff f f f f f f ff f f ff f f f f ff f f f f ff f f f f ff f f f

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Cremtrails taste bad

My butt hurts
    harambe was trying to save the baby
    black lives matter (divide and conquer)
    vaccines, chemtrails, gmos, floridated water.
    Bill cosby rape, neen Williams heelflip
    I watched the x files when I was a kid. That show was super legit. Legalize ranch. Its a ranch revolution. Smell ma fingers

• Reptilian alien sighting

I saw a reptilian alien once.That's the only reason I even read any of this.If I had not seen it with my own two eyes I would just write it off as crazy talk too.Also I have read a lot about it and although I don't know if all is true.I know without a doubt that some of the things I have read are the real truth.All US presidents but one are related to the same King John Lackland I of England.Explain that if anyone can run for President.A lot of this is truth.

• I have the secrets...

The illuminati Is real because they killed harambe. Harambe was the only true politician in this country, so they killed him. #DicksOutForHarambe. Also, there wasn't any clowns wandering around before harambe was killed which means that the illuminati needed their #1 enemy to be killed before they started the Clinton/clown revolt. Don't believe me? Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Not devil worshipping , but elite and greedy who want to kill off the poor and middle with gmos, poisoned water, etc.

They want a perfect new world order in which the big bankers are in control of virtually everything as they are now. The rothschilds, rockefellers, etc. own the US gov., the federal reserve is a completely unconstitutional institution. The income tax is an effect of the federal reserve printing fake money based on nothing and charging interest rates on all bills they lend out, forvever enslaving the government and its people. 1913 fed reserve act woodrow wilson

• R u drunk!

How can this be true? If it was pollitical members would be raging #GlobalAlert! Its not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so who ever voted yes is higher than a kight on friday night! Dear gosh people these days. Common sense. Just think about it! Its not true or else it would be on the news.!!

• Yes it's real but it isnt going to happen

Any human knows that a entire united world it much too hard to control. Many people will disagree. It will become to hard to manage. And every human being wants power. The NWO takes the idea of power to the people kicks it, lights it on fire, and watches it burn. There is no way any human would agree to this, and anyone who says it is real, if you do your research and think about it, the expose it again ,for power.

• No it is not.

The New World Order is not real, it is just another conspiracy theory like all the others out there. There has never been any proof that there is a group, or groups, that are setting out to invoke a New World Order. This idea was just thought up by ultra religious groups as a way to explain change.

• People Controlling the World

While I do believe that the media and Hollywood hides a lot more than we know, I don't really think that there is an organization of super wealthy and super rich people who are behind all major political decisions and are secretly controlling the destiny of this Earth. How in the world would we ever get such a large group of arrogant jerks to ever agree on anything?

• Not the way you think

There is going to be change yes. Everyday our world changes and over time they become "big" changes. The things of today would be only dreams of people in the 1980s. So yes, there will be changes. But if you mean that a whole bunch of rich people that work for the government are banding together to make life a living hell for the poor and to take away rights of the poor and take away our rights to vote and to become a one world religion or one world government. No. Do you know how many religions are in the world today? Thousands. If the rich are trying to hurt the poor why is it that now more low-income people have free health care? That hardly sounds "evil" to allow a woman to get a pap smear for free since she is low income. . .I see more right wing Christians praying for a "godly" man in "office" and I question their value system all the time. This thing about a one world government and religion is nothing more than bored people watching (and believing) too much tv and believing everything the media says.

• IF THE GOVERMENT wanted to kill us all they already would have

They have a whole nuke arsenal they could kill us all anyway why would they go through all this planing its stupid just nuke us already i mean some people are even saying there going to kill 99% of the worlds population if thats true they could easy do so right now.

• I don't believe it exists

It is just a scare tactic to make people be afraid. Just like the bible telling the world thru churches that there is a hell and if we don't do what THEY(religious leaders) say we will be cast into a lake of fire and burn forever. All made up so they can control us thru fear.

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Yes it is real. LOL THERE EVIDENCE..

• Guys just chill, Its totally fake

If it were really real, then why doesn't everyone know about otggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.Gggggggggggggggggggggg.Gggggggggggg.Gggggggggggggggg.Gggggggggggg.Gggggggggg.Gggggggggg.G.G.G.G.G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

patlalrique says2014-04-23T15:55:54.263
Very nice debate! People please keep yourself inform! Keep the good work and come ask question on nwonotepad.Com !