• Mostly, yes it is.

In retrospect, they could've just bought a 3DS and turned down the "3D" on it. Considering that it's that simple, the 2DS was definitely only put out so people could buy it and Nintendo could make more money.

On the other hand, it could be easier for people to buy the cheaper 2DS and carry on with just that. Although, the 3DS has more features and applications - so, it seems like the money they'll spend for the cheaper 2DS is basically redundant.

• Kuhglnuhg high ju nhkggy

I hg,Yggdrasil can hd du Heit I love wonk some donk block doc DNA each e he He'd End b I what it a and lo do me please baby fuck me harder oh ya ya ya ya ya ya harder harder I'm gonna ejaculate all over you bitch DONE

• Kuhglnuhg high ju nhkggy

• Of course yes.

First of all, it has a very ugly design, and who would want that piece of junk anyhow? People could just turn off the 3D or just use parental controls to disable it. It's just not worth it. It is a failure and we all know it. It should just be discontinued right away.

• Most definitely, yes.

I am a huge fan of Nintendo and have a large number of their DS models, and I can easily say that there's only a few differences between each model. Making a DS that doesn't fold strikes me as the most pointless thing about the 2DS - why would you decrease portability like that, and also make the screens more liable to suffer damage? Sure, there is now no chance of damaged hinges, but that happened rarely with the normal DS/3DS anyway. Besides, I'd rather have one broken hinge that doesn't really affect gameplay than a broken screen which renders the device useless.

I'll admit that the device will be good for younger ones more likely to damage things and those who don't have much money, but apart from that this new DS is of little use to anyone.

• Yes it is.

Seriously, Nintendo? You've made enough "DS"s. It's time to move on. You've made plenty DS products:
    -DS
    -DS Lite
    -DSi
    -DSi XL
    -3DS
    -3DS XL
    -And now a 2DS. What's next, 2DS Lite, then 2DS XL?

You've gotten enough success from your double-screen systems. It's time to move on, Nintendo. Make something like a revived, expanded and improved Gameboy. THAT would be cool.

• Not at all

First hardly anyone uses the 3D effect.
    Next it has a fun 60's style future retro look that will prove to make it a collectors item.
    Also the shape is much easier for young gamers to use.
    I think it is a beautiful marriage of design chic and usefull functionality.