• NRA arguments are idealist and without large data support at all.

Give credit to the NRA for fiercely supporting 1 small part of our constitution but not really in the context of whats best for society. They also ignore half of the second amendment which does assert that gun users should be "well formed militia". How in the world does this mean "any or every citizen?" It doesn't.

Look at all modern examples of gun control at large scale and they all dramatically reduce violence. Guns don't make us safer, this is simply a unicorn used over and over by pro gun people. I get it, guns are cool and fun but like any dangerous device, they needs strict laws to keep us safe from untrustworthy users.

A nation wide gun ban would be the best option. Never mind the short term "fears", over the long term benefits. A reduction in guns = reduction in gun crimes. There no no better argument needed.

• Guns are bad

I have never understood the need to have a gun for self-protection. Absolutely ridiculous. You should feel safe in your community and if you don't then you help your community to get better! You provide education, you help people with housing, health care, metal health issues and you HELP people. Closing your front door and storing a gun in your wardrobe will not help anyone.

• Guns are bad

• Guns are bad

• Absolutely it is

How many tens of thousands of Americans must die each year because a Drug Cartel, the Gun Manufacturers, have an iron grip on America. They supply the gun junkies. People who feel they cannot be men without a weapon! These few very rich people can defy the will of 90% of Americans because the Republican Party is in their pocket! They brainwash Americans to think that gun massacres are normal and tolerable to further their billionaire lifestyle. Their puppets the NRA ensure that even the most basic gun regulation is forbidden, condemning countless innocents to death! The Second Amendment permits regulation, so we should regulate. If we continue to let these insane gun-making billionaires rule us like peasants, then we bring about our own deaths in an insane and immoral country. This is America, not Yemen, not a Killing Field, and nit a Charnel house! Australia banned all guns for much less than Orlando, but our crazy house America now has more guns than people. Thank God the Democrats in the House are staging a sit-in to stop this unjustifiable slaughter and waste of human life. If the Second Amendment can be abolished with another amendment, then frankly it should be! Enough is enough!

• It Is Absolutely Insane and Immoral that We Do Not Regulate Guns!

• The NRA Are Puppets For the Gun Manufacturers

The Gun Manufacturers are the Drug Cartel that supplies the Gun Junkies with their fix. The gun culture is an addiction, the participants may as well be savages in Rwanda. This handful of rich people defies the will of 90% of the American people so they can collect billionaire salaries. Poor and struggling people, often ill-educated, are told they can't be men without these murdering objects in their lives. Their puppets, the NRA leadership, have created a country where guns outnumber people, where gun massacres are becoming common, and where tens of thousands die each year from gun violence. A small group of Americans Forbids any meaningful gun regulation at all, which is insanity. Guns should be completely banned in America, but in the mean time the Second Amendment allows for Regulation, so for God's sake let us Regulate. Stop the Insanity!

• It's mind-blowing for an Dutch citizen

The facts and statistics are so compelling. For a person who is accustomed to a life without weapons, it looks like a kind of religious fanaticism. No room for reason and common sense... The only thing I know is that beliefs that are taught from birth are very persistent. Good luck America.

• The NRA profits from death

The NRA is happy with the status quo, because every new mass shooting results in a surge of gun sales that line their pockets. They use fear and corruption to prevent any and all legislation that might save lives. They even block *research* on America's gun violence problem. The NRA used to promote gun safety, but today the organization is pure 100% evil, and exists only to profit from murder.

• Yea I believe

Because my mum told me. And my life is a mess so this website is the only thing that is holding me up in life.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND BLESS AMERIACA.

I wish my priest was here to see what I have accomplished today, hilly John would be so proud of me.

• Absolutely not! The NRA is all about America!

I wrote and re-wrote this comment because I didn't even know where to start! If it were not for the NRA my right to own a firearm would have been gone long ago! In a perfect world there would be no need for any weapon, but it is NOT a perfect world. Never has been and never will be, sadly. Some of the comments on the 'YES' side just blew me away. I wish people would take time to do a little research and educate themselves with the facts. The firearm industry is the most regulated industry in the country. If the existing laws were enforced, we would not have the problems we do now. THAT is the issue, and the NRA has no bearing on that! They are simply fighting for the rights of law abiding citizens to own a firearm if they so choose.
    So much to say! So little time!

• The NRA is not bad for America

The NRA can not be blamed for the rampant gun violence which plagues America. The NRA defends the second amendment, our right to bear firearms, and helps to educate Americans on their gun rights. If anything, the NRA needs to play a bigger role in educating Americans on how to use guns safely and properly and enforce stricter rules and criteria for who can gain access to firearms. More guns isn't the answer, but neither is taking guns away from the American public - many people have guns as their only means of protection.

• NO, the NRA isn't the bad guy

The NRA isn't the bad guy. It's the people who abuse the power or in this case responsibility that comes along with owning a fire arm. No matter what excuse you want to give, if you own a gun for protection, work, or whatever the case may be, you have a responsibility. A responsibility to use it correctly, safely, and to keep it in a safe place where no one else can get hurt. Ultimately, you are responsible for the things that happen in your home, and the people that walk through its doors. If you are going to have assault rifles, or anything that could kill another person, there needs to be laws, regulations and a much stronger system in place than what we have. The fact that it only takes ten minutes to pass a background check is maybe something I would look into. The NRA can't be blamed for every irresponsible person who should have never been issued a gun permit to begin with. Now any yahoo that believes the world will end tomorrow is gonna have guns buried in the cellar to "Protect themselves" and unfortunately, some poor person who knocks on the door is going to loose their life because the person answering the door is paranoid. The NRA isn't the problem, it could possibly be the systems they have in place that need to be examined. It should take longer than ten minutes to clear for a deadly weapon, especially assault rifles.

• The nra saved my mother's life

See didn't love guns at first but I showed her real facts and statistics so she started concealed carrying. When see was walking back from walmart a man followed her. When see was half way the man ran at her with a knife and tried stabbing her but her purse blocked the knife so she pulled out her 9mm and unloaded the full mag

• The NRA is trying to keep us safe.

What a lot of people don't think about are the families affected by the the gangs, cartel, etc. We need a to protect our family's in what ever way we can no mater what. The people need to realize that its never a safe world out there for anyone and who ever thinks otherwise needs to open their eyes and face reality.

• This isnt a debate

The second amendment gives us the right to bear arm and defend our selves and the NRA does exactly that. To get rid of this is to undermined the constitution. We have the right to bear arms and to take away that right would not decrease crime but raise it.

• A Necessary Evil

The NRA will fight for your 2nd Amendment Right, if only to forward their own nefarious agenda. You may not support the NRA, but you must ask yourself a question.

In today's America, where your right to protect your family, your community and your nation is constantly under threat by those who would see you disarmed...

...Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

• Just like people they can be bad or good

The NRA is a group of people and just like politicians they can think different. Not all NRA members are the stereotypical southern red neck white male,they just think for the good of America, sure some NRA members are the stereotypical southern white male, they are just a group of people who want gun rights and think for the good of the US.

• Americans need defense, and not from governments because history has shown how governments become tyrannical (like ours is/becoming)

Americans need to protect themselves because whats going to happen when our government/police force goes tyrannical just like the direction its already headed . We need to be prepared to defend our own us individuals would be able to then, if one comes about , defend ourselves against tyranny , treason and any foreign or domestic threat. So the NRA is in its own courtesy lookin out for the safety of others its not there fault if someone has evil intentions, if more law abiding citizens knew how to defend themselves they would be able to save more lives.

• Dank memes are ok

Nra is baller af they are dank bro they support safety for everyone and i like big butts and I cannot lie you other brothers can't deny that when a girl wlals in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in ur face u get sprung
    Guns are good af.
    Dat Boi