• The NSA isn't looking for you.

Unless you regularly spend time packing high-grade uranium into boxes labeled "for Iran", you're not likely to be carded by the NSA as a possible terrorist. You'd have to be doing some really illegal things for the NSA to ever, ever give a crap about you. They know that you jack off and watch porn and hump that sticky waifu body pillow every night, and they do NOT care. They are a government agency dedicated to keeping the country safe, they could care less about your weird, gross sex habits. If you are not legitimately a TERRORIST, they aren't even concerned with you and you shouldn't care about it yourself. Americans tend to have this overblown self-importance complex when they swear to god that everyone is looking at what THEY do and that THEY matter so much that if THEIR fetishes and interests get out, anyone will give even one damn.

• Remember the 4th Amendment?

I believe in national security, but searching through each American's whereabouts and actions violate our privacy. A privacy that is protected by our founding fathers who enacted the 4th amendment to keep each American feeling safe from persecution. I do believe in national security but there has to be a better solution to this like stationing our troop in just our country.

• The NSA poses more harm than good. Far more.

Well a terrorist is hardly an individual who kills for the sake of killing. They too kill with purpose, even if most gruesome. And that purpose? A nation of paranoia, drawing closer and closer to a police state, where society mandates the individual. There is no better method to collapse America than from within. It reminds me of a fine quote from Lincoln:

"From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...Could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide."

• I believe in the right to privacy.

People deserve to have privacy. Knowing that someone out their could be watching me creeps me out a bit. I wouldn't want people to know what I don't want them to know. However, Anjou brings up a fair point that they want to keep the country safe. We have to find a balance between privacy and national security.