Is the Obamacare website violating our privacy rights by sending information to third parties?

• Yes it is

I do not think that any site should automatically send your information to a third party. Never. It makes people not want to sign up for any sites, it makes people feel uncomfortable surfing the internet and signing up and / or entering their information into sites. It's a violation of everyones privacy.

• No, I do not think so.

No, I do not think that the Obamacare website is violating our privacy rights by sending information to third parties. Obama is the president therefore he can do pretty much whatever as he is the one who makes the rules therefore I think he knows what is right and wrong and what he can and can not do.

• No, the Obamacare website is not violating our privacy rights.

I do not believe that the Obamacare website is violating our privacy rights because individuals are not required to purchase insurance through the Obamacare website. If people do not want to provide that information, they can go through private insurance carriers to purchase insurance. Additionally, when an individual signs up for the Obamacare website, they agree to terms and conditions that allows the website to share their information with third parties.

• Not always bad

It isn't necessarily a bad thing for information to be shared with third parties, providing its for the right reasons. But we have to know in advance that it's going to happen. When we sign up for a website, especially a government website, we have to be able to assume that our information is private unless we specify otherwise.