• It is literally the best.

Five simple things. Every Jim v. Dwight Prank ever. The storyline between the office romances makes it just enough of a drama. The characters are relatable and extremely lovable. The fact that you can watch any episode in the show out of order and it's just as funny as if you know the storyline. And of course, Kevin.

• This show is a god among peasants

It’s so so funny to me how low of ratings it got from rotten tomatoes and really many people in their forties and late thirties when the show came out. I can’t describe to you the level genius that was behind this show. It’s entertaining, it’s relatable, you forget you are watching actors, nothing is even close to cringey (acting-wise), the script is realistic and really really funny, the smallest additions are so so funny, the acting is above and beyond, every guy growing up and I’m sure for guys who are grown I’m guessing goes through the struggle, the rollercoaster ride of a crush and how to handle best that situation, it’s funny, it’s scary, it’s really a big deal, and this show captures exactly what we would love to see: the raw up close and personal big and small roller coaster ride of a dude having a crush going after her striking out and winning. Jim is cool and normal I should say and so it’s makes hilarious seeing Michael be, well Michael. Michael is a hilarious character and the genius behind the casting, scriptwriting, and acting for everything about that kind of personality is just genius. I think it’s funny because someone showed me the show and I thought it was the most boring thing I’d ever been forced to sit through. I wanted a cool looking show. Something. This was a boring, boring show centered inside of an office building. A midrange paper supply firm. But the most dull and least expecting potential wise show I’ve ever seen, has become the most captivating source of entertainment I have to forever go back to. All the characters develop throughout the lifespan of the show and you get to personally know each person. Each person’s personality shines through piece by piece as we see different kinds of scenarios play out in the show. Sometimes we are at a party after work. Sometimes we are sitting through another one of Michael’s meetings or maybe it’s an office field trip, we get to see who each person is and then laugh at the scriptwriters way of making whatever it is funny. There is so much creativity and also, of course so so much humor that makes this far beyond a 100% rating. This isn’t debatable. Frick you rotten tomatoes “76%”

• I can’t describe to you the level that this masterpiece resides on.

• Best show ever

It has every category in one sitcom, it'll make you laugh as much as it'll make you cry. Its impossible not to fall in love with each an every character, and you won't be able to keep yourself from the obsession you'll quickly have over Jim and Pam's relationship. It's all around amazing

• Best show ever

• Best show ever

Its so funny. Its so clever. You need such a high sense of humor to understand and if you notice the small details its so much funnier. You just need to pay attention because it is laugh out loud funny. It also gets better over the seasons, not saying that the first couple seasons are bad because they are HILARIOUS especially with steve carell

• Definitely in my top 3 favorite shows

I started watching The Office because I was bored and had nothing else to do, and a friend recommended it to me. Cut to 9 days later, I was wrapped up in my blanket at 5 in the morning, crying, because the show ended.
    Honestly, I hated the first season. With Michael's lame efforts to be funny, or Jim and Pam's will-they-wont-they relationship, I didn't want to continue.
    But Season 2 was radically different. Mostly because I had time to get used to Michael's shenanigans, and his personality, and the style in which it was shot. Eventually, I ended up falling in love with each of the characters, and I'm even talking about Angela's cats.
    The jokes in the show are genuinely funny. It's not forced comedy. And the fact that Jim looks at the camera and makes faces everytime something happens is legit because I've since found myself doing that without being aware of it. The plotline is good and interesting, and yet its not like a sitcom, in the sense that its not too dramatic, or the couples aren't on again off again, just to attract ratings and stuff. Also, I'm Indian, and it makes me happy to see probably the only show to actually show celebrations for Diwali and stuff which is amazing.
    Plus, practically speaking, the office environment is quite apt. I'm a business student, and we spend days learning about motivation. The Office shows me practical reasons like bonuses, getting the bosses' ass tattooed etc. all are amazing at motivating employees.
    Each character is distinct and grows so much over time, visibly. Pam becomes more free and confident after she starts dating Jim. Jim matures a little more and doesn't flirt with Pam as much in the office. Dwight becomes someone from a kiss ass to someone who trusts himself, instead of depending on flattery. Michael learns that you can't force relationships. And yet he fights for Holly because he had to. Kelly and Ryan don't change at all which was a relief.
    On the whole, I love the show. And I can say with conviction, that for me, this is one of the best shows I've ever seen. And now that I've finished the show, I'm going to go back to crying over my worthless life

• Hilarious. Emotional. Clever. Countless unforgettable moments.

"The best show ever" is a totally subjective title, but for me it will always be in my heart. It has an amazing cast of characters with fantastic progress, that you care about and in the course of the seasons you feel like you are part of The Office. The chemistry that these guys have can be seen through the whole series and you realise that they really love doing it and this is the most important thing. This is why even when in the beginning it struggled and, as the actors have said, it's future was questionable, it ended up as one of the most successful and fan favourite shows. Also has an amazing plot that follows and closes every storyline greatly. In the end I know I love the show because from the moment it ended I can't stop thinking about it.

• It never gets old.

It was ahead of it's time comedy-wise, and did so while still being perfectly relate-able to anyone watching it at the time. I always crave the type of comedy and characters that are present in that show, but I wouldn't dare want to ruin the series by wishing it went on longer. It was so well done that I wouldn't risk ruining it by going too far and too long. That's how I know it's one of the (or IMO, the) best show. I've never seen another series that I can stand to re-watch as much as The Office. The humor and satire in that show will never get old.

• Yes it is

I don't like to compare sitcoms and dramas, or other pairs of totally different genres, so it's hard to compare the office to something like the Soprano's. But the goal of a comedy is to be funny, and the Office does the best job at that, objectively and by a long shot. I like comedies anyway, so based on the Office being the best comedy, the Office is thus the best series. Jim and Pam Halpert are also the best television couple ever. None of this is debatable

• Its terrible and annoying

This show stinks, I limped through 2 seasons and have never felt like I wasted my time more than when I viewed this poor excuse for television. The characters are extremely flat and as someone who has that kind of workplace environment, I get what people try to say, but this is crap. I would rather gouge my eyeballs out than watch another second of this putrid ass bullshit.

• It is not the best show ever.

The office is an amazing tv show with so much humor and loveable characters that it does actually feel like a real documentary. It is one of the greatest tv shows ever made but there are still better ones out there such as Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. If your favourite show is The Office though, I have no reason to be mad at you because it is certainly one of my favourites.

• "The Office" is not the Best Show Ever

No, "The Office" is not the best show ever. While it is certainly a terrific show, declaring a show to be the "best show ever" seems to be nothing more than an opinion statement. In my opinion, the "best" show would have to be one with the most cultural significance.

• 'The Office' is Good, Not the Best

"The Office" is a good show and was a ratings success. It wasn't the best show ever because other television shows could make the same assertion. By pure ratings, the final episode of MASH was the best show ever. "Cheers" was also a fantastic comedy, as was "Friends" and "Seinfeld." As far as the best show ever, "The Office has a ton of competition.