• Hilarious. Emotional. Clever. Countless unforgettable moments.

"The best show ever" is a totally subjective title, but for me it will always be in my heart. It has an amazing cast of characters with fantastic progress, that you care about and in the course of the seasons you feel like you are part of The Office. The chemistry that these guys have can be seen through the whole series and you realise that they really love doing it and this is the most important thing. This is why even when in the beginning it struggled and, as the actors have said, it's future was questionable, it ended up as one of the most successful and fan favourite shows. Also has an amazing plot that follows and closes every storyline greatly. In the end I know I love the show because from the moment it ended I can't stop thinking about it.

• It never gets old.

It was ahead of it's time comedy-wise, and did so while still being perfectly relate-able to anyone watching it at the time. I always crave the type of comedy and characters that are present in that show, but I wouldn't dare want to ruin the series by wishing it went on longer. It was so well done that I wouldn't risk ruining it by going too far and too long. That's how I know it's one of the (or IMO, the) best show. I've never seen another series that I can stand to re-watch as much as The Office. The humor and satire in that show will never get old.

• Yes it is

I don't like to compare sitcoms and dramas, or other pairs of totally different genres, so it's hard to compare the office to something like the Soprano's. But the goal of a comedy is to be funny, and the Office does the best job at that, objectively and by a long shot. I like comedies anyway, so based on the Office being the best comedy, the Office is thus the best series. Jim and Pam Halpert are also the best television couple ever. None of this is debatable

• Best show with great characters

I think The Office is by far the best sitcom ever made. I hope this show had more seasons, because it was a brilliant way to portrait a work environment in a humorous way. I liked all of the characters but my favourite is Michael and Andy Bernard. I watch the series every week.

• Funny, heartfelt and memorable.

It starts off a little rough, emulating the BBC British version. But still great and funny while setting up a awesome cast of new and mimicked characters. By season 2 it's its own beast. It takes the idea and runs with it and makes it better than its source (which I love) By season 3 and 4, it's absolutely fantastic, adding so much more depth and character building and really giving every character a distinct role and humour. It's hard to judge a show like this against shows like Seinfeld and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia because of the wide range of different characters and personalities you get. Each adding their own feel to the show. While we have our mains like Jim, Pam, Michael and Dwight, we get a great continuous supporting cast that sticks with it until the end. It can have in your face humour and subtle humour both brilliantly displayed in a setting you kinda wish you were a part of in your everyday job life. It's the ultimate fantasy, lived out by great actors that changes and becomes more than you thought it would be. Funny, heartfelt and memorable.

• Most Funny, heartfelt and memorable show about characters you actually care about.

• Yes It Is

While it can be seen as an opinion, it is the greatest show of all time for one simple reason. It was able to create plot and character development without making us watch bad things happen to the characters for a laugh. This is something that every show does. They take the characters we love and give them an awful life just so we can enjoy their ironic, humorous pain. This keeps everything light hearted and happy. However, it is also able to succeed where other genres fail as well. It can make you love the characters, make you laugh, make you cry, and creates a cast that will stick with you even after you finish it. It is not a matter of favorites, it does "it" right.

• Yes It Is

• Yes It Is

• One of my top five!

A friend recommended this show to me. At first I was sceptical [I'm really picky about my tv shows]. But, as soon as I watched the pilot I was hooked. It's fantastic. It's ratings on most IMDb are fantastic, as well as Tv.Com, and Rotten Tomatoes. It has a good plot, constant humor, slow building romance, likeable characters, and it also has a good lenght of twenty-minutes, making it easy to binge watch. I love this show and I think that it is absolutely fantastic. To those who think otherwise, I apologize if you didn't like it...But I think it is one of the absolute best.

• It is not the best show ever.

The office is an amazing tv show with so much humor and loveable characters that it does actually feel like a real documentary. It is one of the greatest tv shows ever made but there are still better ones out there such as Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. If your favourite show is The Office though, I have no reason to be mad at you because it is certainly one of my favourites.

• "The Office" is not the Best Show Ever

No, "The Office" is not the best show ever. While it is certainly a terrific show, declaring a show to be the "best show ever" seems to be nothing more than an opinion statement. In my opinion, the "best" show would have to be one with the most cultural significance.

• 'The Office' is Good, Not the Best

"The Office" is a good show and was a ratings success. It wasn't the best show ever because other television shows could make the same assertion. By pure ratings, the final episode of MASH was the best show ever. "Cheers" was also a fantastic comedy, as was "Friends" and "Seinfeld." As far as the best show ever, "The Office has a ton of competition.