• Yes It Is

While it can be seen as an opinion, it is the greatest show of all time for one simple reason. It was able to create plot and character development without making us watch bad things happen to the characters for a laugh. This is something that every show does. They take the characters we love and give them an awful life just so we can enjoy their ironic, humorous pain. This keeps everything light hearted and happy. However, it is also able to succeed where other genres fail as well. It can make you love the characters, make you laugh, make you cry, and creates a cast that will stick with you even after you finish it. It is not a matter of favorites, it does "it" right.

• Yes It Is

• Yes It Is

• One of my top five!

A friend recommended this show to me. At first I was sceptical [I'm really picky about my tv shows]. But, as soon as I watched the pilot I was hooked. It's fantastic. It's ratings on most IMDb are fantastic, as well as Tv.Com, and Rotten Tomatoes. It has a good plot, constant humor, slow building romance, likeable characters, and it also has a good lenght of twenty-minutes, making it easy to binge watch. I love this show and I think that it is absolutely fantastic. To those who think otherwise, I apologize if you didn't like it...But I think it is one of the absolute best.

• The Office's Relatability

The Office has something that almost no other show will every have to the same degree, relatability. Thanks to its setting in an office that's all too familiar to many people and the characters that everyone seems to know in real life, The Office makes its jokes based on our own lives, and since we know exactly what they're talking about, almost every joke hits its mark.

• Comedy humer embodied

Its style is unique The filming methods and comedy style of the office is different from most tv shows in that it isnt a ghost in the corner, only showing certain snipbits. It is rather the elephant in the room that openly documents funny moments. And with that, it brings in a step of realism that its employees are statisticly relavant to modern americas races and sexualities. It also isnt too diversity pushing like modern family or the failed shows that tried to cover its spot on evening fox(6.30-7.00) Or two & a half mens when it went from 7-8 to 7-7.30. Who added homosexual families to extend the life of the same old gag jokes by just redressing them in a lgbt family. Not that i am against lgbt people. But i am against reusing old crap. And that is why the office is the best show ever

• Comedy humer embodied

• Its style is unique

The filming methods and comedy style of the office is different from most tv shows in that it isnt a ghost in the corner, only showing certain snipbits. It is rather the elephant in the room that openly documents funny moments. And with that, it brings in a step of realism that its employees are statisticly relavant to modern americas races and sexualities. It also isnt too diversity pushing like modern family or the failed shows that tried to cover its spot on evening fox(6.30-7.00) Or two & a half mens when it went from 7-8 to 7-7.30. Who added homosexual families to extend the life of the same old gag jokes by just redressing them in a lgbt family. Not that i am against lgbt people. But i am against reusing old crap. And that is why the office is the best show ever

• Yes is is!

It shows the in depth personalities of each and every character of the show. You feel like you truly know each character. It makes you want to binge watch the show that much more. It's as if Jim and Pam are a couple in real life, it is crazy in my opinion.

• Yes. Better than Seinfeld.

It's not just a funny show, which it is superb at being. You care to these characters. Seinfeld? You don't care for them. Although, still extremely funny and probably #2 on the list. But the office has so many special moments. The finale is also the BEST finale over any show.

• It is not the best show ever.

The office is an amazing tv show with so much humor and loveable characters that it does actually feel like a real documentary. It is one of the greatest tv shows ever made but there are still better ones out there such as Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. If your favourite show is The Office though, I have no reason to be mad at you because it is certainly one of my favourites.

• "The Office" is not the Best Show Ever

No, "The Office" is not the best show ever. While it is certainly a terrific show, declaring a show to be the "best show ever" seems to be nothing more than an opinion statement. In my opinion, the "best" show would have to be one with the most cultural significance.

• 'The Office' is Good, Not the Best

"The Office" is a good show and was a ratings success. It wasn't the best show ever because other television shows could make the same assertion. By pure ratings, the final episode of MASH was the best show ever. "Cheers" was also a fantastic comedy, as was "Friends" and "Seinfeld." As far as the best show ever, "The Office has a ton of competition.