Is the Oklahoma City bombing the most frightening of all the domestic terrorism examples in American history?

• Yes, I think the Oklahoma City Bombing was the most frightening of all domestic terrorism in American History.

No other domestic terrorist event has been as severe as the Oklahoma City Bombing in American History so far, I think it's particularly frightening because one person was able to cost over 600 million dollars worth of damage and almost 200 deaths, I think the Oklahoma City Bombing will remain the worst domestic terrorist event in America for a long time.

• Oklahoma City bombing the most frightening of all the domestic terrorism examples in America

The Oklahoma City bombing is one of the most frightening of all the domestic terrorism examples in American history. There have been others since then that have been just as scary maybe even more like the twin towers in New York City. I hope that since then the government is doing everything in their power to control these situations.

• Yes It Is

I believe the Oklahoma City bombing is one of the most frightening of all the domestic terrorism examples. The Oklahoma City bombing will always be remembered for it's severe damage and they amount of time it took to really rebound from that incident. Hopefully we won't have a comparable episode to add to history.

• The Boston Marathon.

I believe that the Oklahoma City bombing was a very frightening example of domestic terrorism, but the Boston Marathon Bombing happened not even a year ago and I believe that it is the most fresh in the minds of everyone. Both were tragedies, and the Oklahoma bombing might have left more dead but the Boston Marathon left many injured who are still trying to get through day by day.

• It was significant, but not frightening.

I don't know if it was the most frightening, but it was definitely a sober wake up call for Americans. Long before 9/11 happened, we had proof that terrorism could happen on our soil. And furthermore, that all the racial profiling in the world wouldn't have helped to stop the act.