Is the Pablo Escobar biografia entertaining reading?

• Yes, Pablo Escobar's biography is entertaining.

Pablo Escobar was a drug kingpin. He was a notorious murderer who was himself killed in a firefight with the Colombian government. The story of his life is disturbing and terrifying; both of those things make for entertaining reading. The story is told by his brother and accountant. It is as close as you can get to an inside look at the Medellín drug cartel.

• Entertainment is here

The Pablo Escobar biografia is certainly entertaining to read because he was such a horrible character that did some astonishing things that many people had not seen before. It does make for an exciting read and is not boring at all. It is violent so people need to be prepared for that.

• Yes It Is

The correct spelling, for English, is biography. There are several different books that supposedly take his life story into account and many of them can be purchased through Amazon or even downloaded directly. I find his life experiences to be very interesting and entertaining for the reader. I would highly recommend checking one or more out.

• No, Pablo Escobar's biografia is not entertaining.

I do not believe that Pablo Escobar's biography is an entertaining read. First of all, I do not think the guy should be seen as an admirable figure since he was a criminal and a murderer. Plus, I do not think there is anything entertaining about his biography. I'd rather read something else.

• To me it isnt.

To me the Pablo Escobar biografia is not entertaining reading. The reason for this is because I do not like and do not respect the man, at all, whatsoever. And this biography seems to have glorified him to the point of nausea. Definitely not entertaining in any way at all.