• Yes, without a doubt.

Bukhari Sahih Hadith 5.456 - "Muhammad led the Fear/ Terror Prayer [Allahu Akbar] with one batch of his army while the other (batch) faced the enemy." Another example of the terror verse: Bukhari Sahih Hadith 5.516 - "When Allah's Apostle fought or raided people we raised our voices saying, 'Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'"

- Allahu Akbar is what the terrorists said before flying jetliners into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania.
    - Allahu Akbar is what traitor Nidal Hasan said before American soldiers were slaughtered at Fort Hood.
    - Allahu Akbar is what the terrorists’ mother said after the Boston Marathon bombings.
    - Allahu Akbar is what was spray-painted on the side of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
    - Allahu Akbar is what two attackers in London shouted as they used a machete to butcher a man on a public street.

Thank God is what is commonly expressed when these people are prevented from carrying out their attacks. John McCain has been shameless in his demand that America be dragged int a civil war to help Al-Qaeda's Al-Nusra Front from spending Memorial Day with them, demanding the U.S. Supply them with heavy weapons, and that we put our navy and air force at their disposal. Frankly this mad has spent his entire life as a politician and a failed presidential candidate. He certainly has no idea what Allahu Akbar means or how to define a moderate.

• RUN, don't stop, don't look back.

Whenever you hear someone yell "Allahu Akbar" you better run to safety, especially if you find yourself situated in a crowded area such as but not limited to: airports, nightclubs, other large venues. "Allahu Akbar" is only said by people trying to inflict terrorism on others. Be careful my fellow Americans,
    - Bobby Singer.
    I live in South Dakota.

• Rftr rftrt rgrt

Regsrs rr s t s eaurueagiue aueghahuif ueilf uaef wiuehfa eifuh eihfaie e e e e e tratr tae t t at a tr a r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rf t f rs ggf

• Rftr rftrt rgrt

• Terrorism will fall

Terrorism is for the weak who are very cowardly and very unmanly who harm others to cope with their own pain. May every terrorist die a painful test and may the Christian religion live for all iternity. I will take down the Muslim community. Mark my words, may terrorists pay.

• This phrase is always negative

At the bombings in Brussels,Belgium the survivors said the same phrase before they blew them selves up and killing others. God bless the victims families and i guaranty you They will pay for their stupid little phrase and the lives they took. Yes it is a daily prayer however the phrase is now being used for evil and needs to be stopped. This phrase is evil and it always will be from now on. All the normal Muslims who don't want to kill people please urge the fight on Isis and stop these crazy people from killing more people.

• Duh it is

Allahu akbar lets go terrorists kill all americans die to the christian atheist capitalist oppressors long lifve allah 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 666

• The phrase allahu akbar is defeneatly the war cry of Islamic terrorists.

The phrase allahu akbar is defeneatly the war cry of Islamic terrorists because they always say that with the bombers in fights in victory in defeat they just never give up because allahu akbar its theyr phrase
    شممشاع شنلاشق ةشفشيش ىهتشقش ىش تهتثم ىهخى شلاقعيث تهيخعلاث خاى ىخ اش سشمشي

• Without a doubt

Good luck with the latest version of the most popular and I am a beautiful person The comments for your help I have a look at the moment The comments for your help I have to do with it are confidential and may contain confidential and intended solely for you

• Without a doubt

• The phrase is used constantly in Islamic culture.

Technically translated it just means "God is greater". The phrase, known as "takbir" is used in multiple situations:
    (1) It is repeated four times at their call to prayer.
    (2) It is repeated several times during prayers at mosque.
    (3) It is often used to express general approval.
    (4) It is used sometimes as an expression of surprise (similar to the English "Oh My God")
    (5) It is used for applause, similar to the phrase "bravo".
    (6) It is sometimes used as an expression of dismay or prayer in accidents or near death

Many terrorists of other religions (Christian, Hindu, Buddhist alike) have committed their acts with similar expressions of religious fervor, yet no one considers their prayers to their god or gods a "terrorist war cry".

• This is just so way off

Your argument is wrong on many levels. Allahu Akbar translated from Arabic means "The God Is Great" It is used in many instances of daily routine. It just happens that some terrorists use it as well. They could have used any other expression. By the way, to be fair, other religions also have statements about violence. Christianity implies that a person who works on Sunday should be killed. If religion was the sole cause of terrorism, then all terrorists would be Muslim.

• Allahu Akbar is used by many moderate Muslims

I have been around enough Muslims in my life to have heard Allahu Akbar in a perfectly civil setting many times. In fact, I have yet to be killed by my local imam despite him saying the phrase at least once per conversation that I have had with him over the last 15 years. Saying that Allahu Akbar is a "war cry of terrorists" is the equivalent of saying that a prayer before a football game is a call for God to punish the other team.

• RUN, don't stop, don't look back.

- Bobby Singer.
    I live in South Dakota.

• Wow, you're idiots.

Are you serious?? I'm Muslim and I say Allah Akbar, because it is a good thing. Saying it as my creator is great. Y'all are dumb if you think that's what it means. Instead of wasting your time wearing skimpy short shorts, and trying to look hot, how about you actually use your life, and look up what it really means. Idiots.

• No it is not

It is just praising Allah. People from OTHER religions or even atheists do these kind of acts so that they give Islam a bad name. These terrorists are fake Muslims if they want to kill people for no reason at all. . . . . . . . . .

• U are stupid

It iaf adf adf adf a adf d d d d d ad f adf a f af a s df a fda f af f asf a f as d fas f asdfa fa fasd fad sf af a f afd a df sh dg hs dfa f D F ADF

• Umm no, it is not

Simply means God is Great. It is said during prayer, time of joy or happiness, etc.

It's a shame Islam is badly portrayed because of extremists. I mean, I've read a lot of great articles about Muslims too doing great things but the media very rarely show that sort of thing. 2 Billion Muslims in the world, and if Islam spreads death and that sort of thing then I reckon the world would of been dead by now.

• God Is The Greatest

Allahu Akbar, simply means in the Arabic language that God is the greatest proclaiming that the creator of the universe is the greatest.
    Also, others who interpret it incorrectly should look up the meaning of the following words to understand that is describing, the one and only creator as being something special

• What in the world are you people thinking, saying yes?

Muslims are Muslims and terrorists are terrorists. Muslims are not terrorists. There are terrorists in the Cristian religion that probably say "Praise Jesus
    " before they kill someone. They are just religions, a way of life! The quran says that killing someone is unforgovable, and if you kill someone, no matter how good you are, you go to Jahannam (hell). What has gotten into your minds with this stupid stereotypical business? If every religion was called "A terrorist religion" just because of a few terrorists, then the world would be all terrorists! Think about that!