• Yeah I think so

I'm no expert but I heard somewhere that Jesus said to ONLY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, but if you preach what you do not practice you are a hypocrite. I'm not too sure if the Pope preaches what he practices, he preaches the word of God but I'm sure most of the things he preaches he does not put into action. So I guess he is considered a hypocrite.

• The Pope lives the life of luxury, against Jesus teachings.

The pope is surrounded by mountains of gold and clearly contradicts what he teaches. Jesus (I think) said to give away what you have and you will be entered in to heaven (paraphrased). The Pope's not doing this. Give to the poor? The pope says so and sits on his golden throne wearing his golden hat and wielding his golden staff.

• He could be the for Hypocrisy

The pope runs his mouth way too much about things he has no experience in, which makes him look extremely foolish. He doesn't like Donald Trumps idea of a wall built at the Mexican border? Gee, that's ironic...Isn't the Vatican entirely surrounded by massive walls? What has any pope done to reverse, or even acknowledge, the damage Catholicism has done over the centuries? Only in the Catholic church is contraception taught while pedophilia runs rampant. The church could give sooo much money from their golden structures and thrones to the poor, yet the Vatican is wealthy as ever... Please explain how this is not hypocrisy when Jesus taught to give to the poor? The most digusting thing of all is how Catholics look up to the pope as if he is God on earth...Jesus wants us to bow to no man, and only accept him as God and savior. How dare the pope, as well as all of them from the past, equate themselves to the same level as Jesus Christ! This is sin incarnate on a whole different level if you ask me...Beyond pathetic and disgusting.

• The Pope is a hypocrite!

Pope Frances is a hypocrite. Does Vatican City allow millions of illegal immigrants to flood it's walls and live inside? Of course not! So how dare he imply that we are supposed to have no way of keeping illegals out of our country. And who is he to judge what is inside someone's heart. And why does he only make derogatory comments about the United States, it's policies and citizens while not saying a word about Cuba's inhumane practices while visiting there. There's a huge double standard and he has lost all credibility with me. Frankly, I think he was pandering to the Mexicans in order to fill his pews, which are woefully empty these days.

• This pope is a POS

Injects himself into American politics where he doesn't belong. Being used by NWO to control massed of Christians/Catholics. Attempts to undermine Trump who is only true outside the NWO candidate and only true hope for America. Aligns with Obama on abortion. Accepts gas into Catholicism. Goes against everything that made Christianity and America great.

• Most cult leaders are hypocritical; it's one of the pillars of survival.

Let me preach to you about poverty, fairness, equality and suffering from my golden throne with secrets, lies and cover-ups; will that do?

Hypocrisy personified. What is more concerning and to me baffling is that billions of people fall for it and worship him; it's quite astonishing and a somewhat pathetic reflection of human gullibility.

• Hypocrite ..100% absolute

How rich is the Vatican? So wealthy it can stumble across ...
    Www.Ibtimes.Co.Uk/how-rich-vatican-so-wea...
    International Business Times
    Dec 5, 2014 - More likely it's just coppers and crumbs. But such is the vastness of the Vatican's wealth that it can find hundreds of millions of euros just "tucked away" off of its central balance sheet, according to the cardinal responsible for the Holy See's finances.

• Hypocrite ..100% absolute

International Business Times

• Hypocrite ..100% absolute

International Business Times

• Absolutely a Hypocrite

In his recent US visit, he called for a redistribution of wealth. I don't see the Vatican melting down it's gold and silver and handing it out to the poor. If he truly wants to help the poor, as the supreme leader or the Catholic Church, he has the authority to redistribute the wealth it hordes. Also, in his US visit, I believe the spent a ton of money on improvements to St. Pauls. Why didn't they give that money to the homeless of New York.

• No, The Pope Is Not A Hypocrite

Hypocrisy is largely subjective and prone to one's political and spiritual points of view. I largely disagree with the Pope and much of organized Christianity, but that doesn't make him a hypocrite. Benedict has always been a hardliner inside the Catholicism, and his papacy has not deviated from the strict theology he spent a lifetime developing.

Posted by: rpr
  • I don't think so.

It is a known fact that the Pope has no personal property or money of his own. All the gold pieces you see are gold plated and have been donated to the Church, not the pope himself and all of those things are used at one time or another in different rituals at different times for different Masses.

• HE is a holy man

How could anyone think the pope is a hypocrite he lives his life by the highest of all standards according to his religion? Many people around the world respect and look up to him. I am not a religious person, but I do believe that all people that believe in the pope accept everything he does or says. He is the highest throne you can ever get to a human spirit that even compares to god. He can do whatever, and say whatever he wants and millions will follow no matter if they agree with him or not, they believe in the religion.