• Yes...Power ball is rigged...Just look to see what state won, AGAIN (5-19-18), in how many weeks/months?....

New Jersey.....Soooo...Who is getting ‘paid off’ up there??? The irony is unfathomable....! What better way to get the ‘serfs’ to pay revenue/taxes to ‘fund’ black ops/deals/payoffs/whatever one wants to call it...Willingly....Right out in the open...Before our very eyes, mocking everyone all the way to the bank! Perhaps it’s just another school play...Fishy...To say the least!

• Surely all lotteries are rigged

Even something as small as Take Five is rigged. I would think otherwise if the drawing would start the next minute machines stopped selling tickets, but the drawing starts 30-40 minutes later - so, how long do you think it would take for their supercomputer to find a right combination and then rig the whole thing? That's right - 30-40 minutes at max.

• It's definitely rigged

I went out and bought four quick pick tickets last night but didn't check them til this morning. All four tickets had a nine for the powerball number. If it is random what are the odds that I would get four out of four tickets with the same powerball number. This is the last time I play the lottery!

• Rigged for sure

Check the statistics of the numbers, they tell the truth.
    Lotterys are worldwide rigged and everything you know and are told is a lie.
    Odds of 1:290 mill and 1.5 bill played tipps and no hit? 5 times more tipps than needed and still the jackpot is not won.. .

• Winner history says it all

Looking at the history for winning jackpots an for even moderate prizes is always certain states above others. Partially yes due to size of population an area BUT when west coast, east coast an anywhere down south win more jackpots than other states it's without a doubt rigged. Facts don't lie folks. Wake up to reality an do your research.

• Powerball is Rigged

The Powerball is a rigged scam. But my theory is that when all the numbers are in by 10pm, the lottery numbers generating computer comes up with a combination that hasn’t been selected (at 11pm). There’s no solid proof of this but I do not believe otherwise that it would be this impossible to win.

I’d also like to add what a scam and ripoff the State Lottery scratch offs are. Good citizens spend loads on scratch offs only to be rewarded with either peanuts or nothing at all. They should simply either abolish these scratch off scams or improve the odds of winning significant prizes.

• Rigged yes sure

Its rigged so they can get 100 % of the pie.
    Odds of 1:290 mill and 1.5 bill played tipps and no hit? 5 times more tipps than needed and still the jackpot is not won.

• Winner history says it all

• No, Powerball is not rigged.

Powerball, and other forms of government-run type lottery gambling, is not rigged, per se. There's a very valid reason that most people who play don't win, and that's because the odds of winning are infinitesimally small. Lotteries that are done by multiple states, such as Powerball, have more people playing, and an even lesser chance of winning than a state lottery. Most people who play will, of course, never win.

• All Lottery is luck

I am not a lottery player, but I know it's basic gambling. Gambling is not a rigged activity, but it is all about the luck. The odds are strongly against you, and the idea is for you not to win; but, it is not rigged. Just very slim chances of someone actually winning the jackpot.