Is the process for filing for child custody is fair?

• It's entirely fair.

I live in the United States, and I think that the process for filing for the custody of a child is extremely fair. It's not something that happens overnight. It's deliberately slow so that a thorough determination can be made in court. Everyone wants what is in the best for the child in such cases.

• No,the process for filing child support is not fair.

No,the process for filing child support is not fair. The system is highly biased for the party that has more money.This does not always designate the best parent,but merely the person with the most resources.A better way would be to file more in detail reports about the home of each parent.

• No, I do not think so.

I do not think the process of filing for child custody is fair at all. Not the right things are taken into consideration, and past problems are taken into consideration too often. How to correct this problem? I really do not know. But there must be a better way of filing for custody.

• No, the process for filing for child custody is not fair.

I do not believe that the process for filing for child custody is fair. I do not see how it is. Everybody knows that the process is heavily bias in favor for women. Men have always had a more difficult time getting custody for a child. I think the process needs to be changed.

• It favors some

The process for filing for child custody is usually slanted in the favor of the woman, but other circumstances may make it impossible for fairness to be achieved. Things like greater resources will inherently favor one person as they can hire better lawyers and make it seem that the child would be better cared for because of money.