• I think it's the best gaming console

Ps4 is the best gaming console ever!! It has share play, it has better graphics! It has the best games, it has everything a gamer could ever want! Despite playstation never getting games like halo or forza etc, the ps4 is the best! The Xbox is bad, the Xbox is terrible!

• Of course it is!

Of course the ps4 is the best so far. And yes, I know people argue for the old systems, and to let you know, i've been a gamer since I was 4 years old. I've played the original GameBoy, the ps1, and adobe. I'm just looking at pure statistics. The ps4 is much better than the rest of the older consoles simply because it's so evolved. Not to mention that the Xbone can't even hold a torch to it :P

• 1 1 1 1

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• 1 1 1 1

• No it is not

I'm 12 years old, and sort of a gamer. I have seen and experienced a lot of game consoles. And ps4 is not the best. I realized that ps4 takes a lot of time to download games and databases. Also, it lags a lot, and has a weak security system. I believe ps4's biggest rival is the Xbox. However Xbox has a strong security system, is quick, and has less lag. That's already 1 gaming console better than ps4. And out of a the many many gaming consoles, ps4 doesn't stand out like WII or nintendo. So I believe that ps4 is not the best gaming console.

• It is the best

I think it is the best gaming console because first off ashef g vdycsd tdcb iyccvw q dcbwdbdygc cb b b c yb ythaygr fgcn hvd s vbk i g scgva,mc ad b kdg c adc hbdzksbckj k knvbuhbcjbcu b kjdb gjabuo ajcsbdk v uhbjhdaohv iavieigdygiuyw wvshd duhbva gvsa agsivc

• PS4 Isn't Even Close

The PS4 isn't even close to being the best game console! There is a lackluster amount of PS4 exclusives, it's glitchy, and it relies mostly on 3rd party games. I believe the SNES is a better game console by far. Graphics aren't needed to make a game better. You need heart and soul, not just online capabilities and some flashy hardware.

• No it is not

• No it is not

• But Fallout 4 is objectively the best game in the foreseeable future.

And Bethesda always releases DLC's and bug fixes to Microsoft first, and even then there's a chance that they'll never get released for Playstation. Further, PC's are also pretty well supported by Bethesda, and have the capacity to surpass any gaming console given enough money. Seriously this game needs to come out already.

• No it is not

• Good hardware, limited gamewise

I have both, I honestly haven't turned it on it for probably 8 months. It mostly has Japanese, and indie games, which are both terrible. The xbox has such a livelier more abundant online crowd, the media streaming honestly i didnt care for at first but i can multitask on so many things, its really great for when loading screens get boring, you can just pop up to the dashboard. Tv, have at it, hulu, knock urself out, netflix go ahead, youtube, twitch and theyre all so much easier and faster to use.

Ethan14 says2015-10-03T14:23:21.577
It is the best-selling 8th generation home console.