Is the relationship between Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell going to last?

• Yes, there is a mutual love there that is easy to see.

Ben and Lauren's relationship will last for a few different reasons. First, they have both expressed that they do not want to have a long engagement. Typically, if a couple isn't quite sure if they want to stay together, they will prolong the engagement. Also, the two of them are very compatible based on what is shown on television. They both come across as genuinely in love with each other.

• No, I do not think the relationship between Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell is going to last.

No, I do not think the relationship between Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell is going to last because most relationships from television reality shows don't usually last long. Although i'm sure than Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell have feelings for each other, I think that after some time the flame will start to wane and they will eventually separate.

• Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell: Doomed from the start.

When you use love as a plot device in a television show, it's all going to end in tears.
    Ben and Lauren's relationship will be splashed over the tabloids; headlines citing pregnancy, marriage and secret affairs will follow them everywhere.
    Maybe it's unfair to blame the couple and instead we should turn our attention to the media who consistently run false stories for a profit and don't care who it hurts.

• Celebrity relationships never last

I wish the best for Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, but it is naive to assume their relationship will be any different than nearly all celebrity relationships. It's already difficult enough to make a relationship work, and being in the public eye only serves to exacerbate those difficulties. It's just the way relationships work.