• I believe Jesus did resurrect from the dead.

This is because it seems like to me that it is the most reasonable out of the possible explanations for this event. First of all, there is a theory that says Jesus didn't die at all. He might have just been sent into the tomb when he wasn't dead yet, and just came out later, and showed himself to the disciples. However, in this time period, it was customary that if there was a death penalty, and the criminal didn't die, the roman soldier who was in charge would die the same way that the criminal was supposed to. The roman soldier would've ensured His death.
    The second theory is the sincere delusion theory. This says that the disciples didn't really see Jesus alive, but instead thought he did because of their dread and sadness for Him. However, Paul cites in one of his letters that Jesus appeared to 500 people at one time, and if you didn't believe it, you could ask those who were still alive, because several of them were. This shows his confidence in this event. Also, there is no such thing as group hallucinations. 500 people can't all hallucinate at the same time, and have the same exact hallucination down to the detail. This "hallucination" also occurred to the apostles for 40 days straight. They sat with Jesus, touched him, were touched by him, and other things. No hallucination in history has lasted this long.
    A third theory was that the disciples stole the body of Jesus, and hid him afterwards. However, there is no explanation for where Jesus was after they took him other than when He went back to heaven. No documents say he was chilling in Italy, or India, or somewhere else in the world. Also, there are 5 things you must have in order to have a successful conspiracy.
    Small numbers.
    Short Conspiracy Timespan.
    Excellent Communication.
    Strong relationships between conspirators.
    Little or no pressure to confess.
    For the first one, they had about 12 people to start with that saw Jesus, and later, there was hundreds more who were also in on it. Small in this case is about 2, maybe 3 at the most. But 12?!
    For the second one, they had to hold the conspiracy for about 60 days. That isn't very short.
    For the third one, they were thousands of miles apart, and couldn't communicate very well.
    In the conspiracy, there was 2 brothers. That was the only relationship between them. Many didn't even know other conspirators.
    The had much pressure to confess. They were being killed, and they still kept the conspiracy going! Either they were all dumb, or they believed what they saw.
    The fourth theory says that it was a legend that was distorted over time. However, there were 3 gospel writers who all had disciples after them who wrote down what they learned from them. Those disciples had disciples, and it went on from there. From the earliest writings here, Jesus's resurrection was shown.

• Yes, I believe He did.

I believe He did for a couple reasons.
    First, Jesus is not fully Human. To play the science and/or logic card is naive. Jesus did things that are not scientifically possible yet, because He is God in man. He created the Universe, the Earth, (science, he made that too) mankind, and the laws of physics and nature. So if he made the laws of nature, is it that far-fetched to assume He knows ways around them?
    Also, It can be historically proven. Dozens of Christian disciples record seeing Jesus after He died, and interacted with Him. There have also been numerous Roman accounts, (Romans were not Christian at this time) of seeing Jesus, and the Roman government could not find the body, anywhere. You don't have to prove everything with science. For instance if you asked me what I had for breakfast, and I said, a bowl of cereal, how could I prove that to you you with a repeatable experiment?
    With these points in mind, I would defiantly say Jesus rose from the grave.

• Absolutely, I believe He did.

Yes I believe Jesus died and rose from the grave. I believe this for a number of reasons. First, I was born Christian, but also choose to be Christian. I wrestled with this question a lot, and I believe this is completely legit. To play the science card and say it's not possible is sketchy at best. I believe we haven't gotten far enough to understand fully how He did it because this is more of a spiritual field. Jesus was not fully human, he did things that are not scientifically possible yet because he is God and man in one, he made the universe, the earth (science, he made that too) and man. If He made the laws of nature, its not unreasonable to assume He knows ways around them. Also, It can be historically proved that he rose. The four main accounts (the gospel) all tell of his resurrection, and multiple Roman accounts (Romans were NOT Christian at this time) confirm his resurrection. So yeah, I believe the evidence for His resurrection outweighs the evidence against it.

• Absolutely, I believe He did.

• Absolutely, I believe He did.

• Absolutely, I believe He did.

• Absolutely, I believe He did.

• Yes It is

The historical evidence just adds up. The empty, the appearances of Jesus to 100's of people, I think the only plausible explanation is that Jesus rose from the dead. Also, why would the Apostles die for theit faith. People die for what they believe to be true but people don't die for what they know is a lie. The resurrection is the only reasonable and plausible explanation.

• No not at all

If you knew anything about science then you would know that once something is dead, then it is dead you are not able to just come back to life 3 days later. To call people delusional and then later cite the bible as historic fact is laughable and if the only evidence for a religion is found in it's holy book then it is completely based on faith, which is fine and you are allowed to believe whatever you want, but do not attempt to push it as scientific fact.

• Definitely probably not

Reason definitely doesn't correspond with the resurrection of Jesus. The possible explanation that Jesus was resurrected for the dead doesn't make it true just because you, yourself, believe it to be. There is no evidence to say that he did resurrect, and there are definitely other more plausible explanations that could explain the phenomenon.

• No way, lots of innocent people die and don't come back.

I bet a lot of people prayed for heroes like MLK and JFK to come back to life. They haven't yet. This is as insane as virgin birth, Noah's Ark, walking on water, water into wine, and many more Ad hoc fallacy miracles.

Then, you get into the contradictory morals, slavery, the old testament killings, read drunk with blood. There is no way the resurrection of Jesus is reasonable. Anyone who is a Christian must admit miracles by their very nature are unreasonable.