• Economic loss and a symbol of lack of progression

Let's be real, what's the point of having a royal family that does next to nothing (tourism wil happen with or without them) for the government, and is using up the people's money for a luxurious life while thousands are homeless. And what message does a white family representing an entire nation send to the world of diverse people?

• This is by a hater or the royal family

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the royal family so much!

• Grow up Britain

I thing that we should pull our heads out of our fairy tail books and grow up... It is time that we stop liking and thinking prince George and princess Charlotte just because they were born into the royal family. I mean if my family were royals every body would start liking me and i would eventually become popular. Grow up there has been noting that the royal have done to help poor and homeless people in Africa and around the world

• Grow up Britain

• Cut off their heads.

Spread the wealth. Sell your estates and belongings and do something to help your subjects. Imagine how much good you can do. Then come and live amongst us. You would be the most popular royals ever. .. And while your at it, the church could do the same too. .. But it'll never happen. Keep sucking the blood out you worthless parasites.

• Rich snob people

I am not eve English but as soon as I came to England I noticed that the royal family were just rich people who stole money from the poor.
    The royal family is now a world famous family, however not many people know that is just a big pile of shit

• One Word: SPOILED

They live in a mansion with servants and money galore, but they get it because they are a family. When will my family ever experience this? Never. Why? Because we're not related. I mean look at Prince Alexander, he's a toddler and is a billionaire since his parents are. I wasn't rich when I was little! And if we don't like them, that's a crime.
    Hey, people hate me but they don't get executed for insulting me. Every time one of them is born they were pulled out from the lucky hat to be respected by the population since they ARE related to a rich family. It's a new age, they should just turn to voting for a president.

• Without a doubt!

The Royal family are the ultimate depiction of Fascism. There is a very fine line between Monarchy and Tyranny. We are lulled into believing they are independent of our political system when in fact they are covertly controlling it at every level. The principles of a Monarchy are despotic by nature.

• The Royal Family is just a Symbol of inequality

The Royal family is the very metamorphosis of inequality and symbolises the wealth gaps of Britain. Why should somebody, just because of birth, be entitled to take our taxes to upkeep their million pound estates? They cost us far more than any tourist income they can generate. I fail to understand how they can be loved? All they do is highlight problems in our society and show that the working class are subservient to the elite. We should NOT have them - they do nothing but show how desperately the elite want to hold on to British Superiority of the rich.

• What do they do indeed?

Other than sit on her throne, what does Queen Elizabeth do? How's their homeless situation over there? How about education? Is that good? Other than Americans being obsessed with this family, what exactly do they have? If the sons of Princess Diana had any marbles, they'd stay away from the limelight, get out and make something of themselves other than waiting to be crowned the next figurehead.

Posted by: Icky
  • The are powerless and rich

The royal family are powerless. The prime minister is the person running the country while the royal family spoil themselves in whatever they want. I understand how we are quite unique have a royal family but there are places more than the royal family who need the money like in Syria and Iran who have so many children who need the money and the help and while they starve the royal family sit at home with some biscuits and tea talking over by the fire in their 1 million pound room. Its not just people in other countries who need our help we need money. England is safe but that doesn't mean there aren't any homeless people or all the house people live in our healthy. We all are Human we are one community, we are equal to each other no one cost more than anyone else so why put a price on things to show our passion our love our freedom. People die every day from illness that was untreated people who have been injured constantly have to make charities for civilians. Why do the people who have the injures have to pay for themselves the royal family should help every day people.

• Sfgdtrwgergt rte gtr gt rg ge

Fadrtgergrtgr gt gt rt gt rt g r grt g rtg rt grt g rt grt g tr g rt gtr g rt grt g trg rt grt grt g rt grt gtr gw g r gr gw g rtg r ger tg ertg tr g rtg etr g g

• Support our country

Because all of the royal family are giving us pleasure of living in homes with warmth and shops just round the corner for us and if we didn't have this our world would be a completely different place today But if we didn't have them we would not have this much money in our world.

• Support our country

• Support our country

• Cut off their heads.

• Support our country

• Support our country

• Support our country

• Support our country