• Oh yes I think it's poised for more failure.

Sadly, the day Russia went to war with the world, was the day their economy died. Here in Canada, we have posed many sanctions on Putin and I know that the U.S have too. I'm not sure how Russia will recover from losing two countries that I'm sure was contributing to their economy a lot. Putin may think he will still be able to win but not if he has no money!

• Yes, the Russian economy is poised for more failure.

Yes, the Russian economy is poised for more failure. Economies around the world are taking a hit, and the Russian economy is no exception. Until they can find a truly unique export and can find a way to stop the trade embargoes from taking place, the Russian economy will continue to sink.

• Yes, I think that the Russian economy is poised for more failure

Yes, I believe that the Russian economy is poised for more failure because they have dug themselves into a deep hole with all that they pulled with the crisis in Ukraine situation. They lost all of their partners and they also lost respect from the world. I don't think there are many good things for Russia in the future

• Putin has shown no sign of backing down in the face of sanctions

Despite increasing sanctions from the U.S. and Europe, Russian President Vladimir Putin has, if anything, increased his aggressive posturing, recently sending tanks into the Ukraine as well as sanctioning provocative military maneuvers in northern Europe. The combinations of the specter of further sanctions, the falling price of oil and an overall weak global economy put Russia on the brink of a severe recession.