• Since I'm the first to answer...

I will start off my opinion with the fact that our founding fathers gave us the 2nd Amendment right in order to create our freedom to develope a militia to protect against government tyranny. We use the 2nd Amendment to protect ourselves from criminals, who might have the intent to harm our families or rob us. So the question is: Is the 2nd Amendment Right?

1. Its proven by statistics that in major cities that have stricter gun control laws like Chicago, New York, California in general: They all have more criminal activity whenever a gun control law has been implemented. Here in Ohio we have a code which says we're not allowed to carry a magazine loaded with over 30 rounds.
    2. 300 million Americans won't take it lightly when the government repeals the 2nd Amendment, sense the majority are gun owners.