Is the separatists movement in Chechnya a threat to the U.S.?

• It might be a possibility.

I think this is not a question we can yet answer for sure, but as with any similar situation, we need to be careful. It is POSSIBLE that they are a threat. We need to make sure that any information that we have is accurate and that we do not act on false information.

• It might be a possibility.

• No, but we could keep an eye on it.

I don't think that the situation is at a stage where we can say that the separatists movement in Chechnya is a threat to the United States. However, it might be something that we need to keep an eye on. We also need to be careful to not act too rashly.

• No, but we could keep an eye on it.