Is the sequel Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising going to be better than the first?

• Less Sexist at least

Considering how awful the original Neighbors was I seriously doubts Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising will be much better. I do think it will be better for the simple fact is appears slightly less sexist than the first. I am a fan of Chloe Grace Mortez and sheer number of women in the cast seem to force the movie to pass the Bechdel test.

• Sequels Never Match Up to the First

I have yet to find a movie that the sequel is definitely better than the original. Let's face it, the movies that come out after a hit first success, it is hard to tap into the same plot and continue to make it funny. Dumb and Dumber and Dumb and Dumber II are definitely a good example of that!

• Not very likely

Just from the title, I can tell this movie is abysmal. I have not heard of it, nor the original, so I doubt much will come of it. I really wish we could start making films again, as opposed to just spewing out any garbage that comes to mind for the hell of it.

• I tend to dislike sequels in general

I also seem to dislike sequels and to find it unoriginal. These types of movies often have to force some kind of situation to make it related to the first one, which is understandable, but sometimes it just does not make sense. With Neighbors 2, I see the same happening.