Is the series "Bumfights" indicative of the steady decline of morals and ethics in today's modern American society?

• They are punks.

Yes, the series Bumfights is indicative of the steady decline of morals and ethics in today's modern American society, because there a great deal of vulnerable homeless men and women who are taken advantage of by the show. It is inhuman that this series would take advantage of people who are down on their luck.

• Bumfights reflects morality today.

It is hard to understand why anyone would want to watch videos of the Bumfights variety, where people pay homeless people to fight for the entertainment of viewers. How this could have become a desired past time in the first place is inconceivable, and we should make every effort to ban the videos.

• Did we ever have Ethics?

Studies show that the morals and ethics in America or in the world for that matter were never as strong as we perceive them. Back in the 50’s “immoral and unethical” actions were just not discussed and looked down upon. I argue that morals have not deteriorated but merely have become more commonly accepted in today’s society

• No It's Not

I do not believe the series Bumfights is indicative of the steady decline of morals and ethics in today's modern American society. As a member of modern American society, I have no idea what this series is, but the title tells me I probably will not be interested. I cut my cords a long time ago, what is on cable television really has nothing to do with this modern American.

• Shows Laziness, Attitudes of Americans

"Bumfights" doesn't indicate a steady decline of morals in America. It simply means we are becoming more like the Roman Empire before it burned to the ground. As long as Americans have our super-mega buffets and reality television shows (bread and circuses), we won't care what's going on in our seats of government. "Bumfights" simply indicates Americans care more about who will win "American Idol" versus who will win mid-term congressional elections.