• Water Is the Essence of Life

We need to pay attention to the amount of clean and drinkable water that is available, and to work to improve the drinking water quality of those in the Third World who do not have access to clean water. If standards are not upheld, there is a danger that what we consider to be acceptable or drinkable water will only decline, and our water could lack purity or become harmful.

• We always have water issues.

No, the so-called water crisis is not a benign issue, because this is something that we should always be vigilant about. The water crisis is a big problem. Clean drinking water is one of the biggest problems across the entire world. Bringing clean water is one of the most beneficial charitable projects on earth. We are never done.

• No, the water crisis is not benign.

I do not think that the issue with the water crisis is a benign issue. I think that the threat is very real and very dangerous to humanity. I think that the population of the world is growing at a pace that is dangerous for our source of water needs.

• No It's Not

I do not believe that the so-called water crisis is a benign issue. There are water aquifers that are declining and the loss of this resource could be detrimental to those in the areas that will experience water shortages. We can not consider this a benign issue, water is something humans require to survive.