• The stock market will continue to climb at the end of 2014.

The stock market has been on a climb lately and it does not seem to be letting up. We are coming up on the Christmas shopping season which always creates a boom for retail stores. There are also going to be some boom in medical stocks as vaccines for the Ebola virus come out.

• The Holiday Season Will Stimulate the Stock Market to End 2014

The end of 2014 ushers in the holiday shopping season. The boost in sales,advertising, and spending in general that accompanies this time will in turn stimulate the stock market. Stock prices will rise in conjunction with the increased spending. While this may only be a temporary stimulus, it will cause the numbers to go up in the stock market overall for the end of 2014.

• Yes for now

I think it will be on its way up for a little bit now, I don't think it's going to completely crash and burn like some think. If it does it will at least take a while. We have two more months before the end of this year, so I hope we can keep it going for at least two more months

• Too much negative news for markets to rally.

I don't think the stock market will go back up that much before the end of 2014. There are too many world events happening that will spook the market. Such things as the situation in Syria, the threat of terrorism from ISIL, and the threat from Ebola, which is a huge unknown, which always spooks markets.