• It's not rigged its altered and controlled!!!

The officials completely control the game, there are many holds, illegal blocks, and other nonsense that occur during a game that do not get shown on tv or called. We all know this, is it so hard to believe that the officials can call a hold or not call a hold when it suits making it a more interesting? NO, it's not and its not hard to see the nfl pulled the plug on the lights to give the 49ers a chance but didn't have them call that hold at he end of game which would have given the 49ers another shot to win and RAY LEWIS gets fairy tale ending... So controlled that game was!!!!

• It's always down to the wire

And it makes sense, if I paid millions for ad time and the game was a shutout with everyone tuning out of the game I'd want something done too. Best example was last superbowl with the "Power outage" right after the winning team made countless rookie mistakes like fumbling to the other team... All too bring the game back to a neck and neck finish. It's crap

• With that kind of money on the line it has to be.

It's really not hard to rig a game, you just need to control a few of the Officials and you control the game. And the officials in the SB where not calling all kinds of stuff and then calling random things that where hardly penalties at all.

If you just have the 3 right people in on it you can completely control a game.

• It's all about the money

The way I saw it, the game was quickly turning into a boring landslide game until the power outage happened. It's almost as if someone up top needed time to deliver a message to their inplants. Suddenly power is back on and the game is completely different. Also, they got to show more Super Bowl advertisements. Win-Win.

• Propoganda strikes NFL

I cannot rule out the argument in favor of a fixed Super Bowl...I mean NBA refs came out and stated fixing games and those were pre season. This game favored gamblers and mafiosos edging bets on the Ravens. Money talks, losing team walks...and for the capitalists upstairs this was a rig away from corrupt sports...we can never really know for sure but my best bet, no pun intended, is a rigged game

• Why not?

When there is that much money at stake, who wouldn't rig it? I don't mean who got to the Super Bowl, I mean the power outage and the blowout suddenly turning into a down-to-the-wire game. The NFL, the media, businesses that advertise, no one want to have a boring Super Bowl game and let's face it, that's what it was until the power outage.

• Accept the obvious.

Yes, with all that money at stake, the Super Bowl cannot be a blow-out landslide victory so clearly in the first half. So, people had to concoct a "reasonable" scenario to offset the pace of the game. The lengthy duration of the power outage probably was the time it took to figure out a way to even up the scores, convincingly. And the Ravens coach screaming at the NFL official looked like bad acting to me. While games are typically not fixed, some are, and probably this one. That said, the Ravens simply played better than the Niners last night, the "fix" didn't really alter the outcome.

• Completely Rigged

49ers have won every game. The "power" went out. That extra 30 mins gave them the edge and even the sports announcers said it during the "power outage". This is completely rigged. It reminds me of WWE wrestling...they play to the crowd and make it interesting to the very end.

• It has to be

Why would Bill B call a timeout 3 years ago on the giants but not this year. Of course he knew the Seahawks were not going to score because a rational coach would certainly call a timeout. Why would Pete Carroll be dumb enough to throw at the 1 yard line. He is one of the best football coaches ever. Of course he would not be dumb enough to do that.

• Super bowl 49

When the seattle threw the interception to Malcom butler at the one yard line, Why Throw the ball when you have a running back that literally gains yards from falling i'm not a seattle fan but come on the one yard line?? Give to marshawn lynch and boom there's your touchdown and most likely they win this is why i think the superbowl is rigged. Please no hate

• It's practically impossible

Ya some of the calls made are dumb and some things aren't called but that's just the refs screwing up. There are thousands of people in the stands watching so if they cut stuff out when they air it on tv then there are still the people in the stands. Plus how would they be able to rig it what do they do have the two teams secretly meet up and practice the exact steps and plays and everything? I dought it. The super bowl isn't rigged!

• Expect the unexpected based on reoccurring events!

Although Payton Manning had a record breaking season, this upset had to be seen coming. Think back to the AFC Championship game in which Manning and the Broncos defeated New England. Talib, Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes, and other impact players were missing from the Patriots defense yet Manning only managed to put up 26 points. 26 is not bad itself, but for the greatest offense in history verses primarily a backup defense, more than 26 is expected. Before that, Denver barely managed to get passed San Diego. Seattle has 3 all pro defensive backs and a phenomenal interior. The way the last two games went for Denver, this had to be expected against a much better defense.

• The SuperBowl isn't rigged

While I do believe the NFL tried to drum up as much drama, suspense and other stuff not related to the game, I don't think the actual game is rigged. The Superbowl honestly I feel is one of those things you don't mess around with. One of he most highly watched sporting events in the world.

• The Super Bowl is in No Way Rigged

The idea that the Super Bowl is rigged is unfathomable. Of course, there are many people who believe that professional sports are rigged but there has never been any substantive proof. Rigging the Super Bowl would make zero sense. The only way it would make sense if it for some reason a bigger market team was in and they could make a large amount of money by "fixing" the game. It's impossible for many reasons but most importantly it's just a stupid idea.

Posted by: pdrm
  • I Doubt It

The Super Bowl is such a time honored tradition in America that I doubt very much it would be rigged. The teams work so hard season after season to get there. I don't think anyone would give up the opportunity to play or coach the game of a lifetime at the Super Bowl.

Ammy0005 says2014-02-04T00:44:38.843
Up to I looked at the draft of $9203, I accept that my father in law woz like they say actually making money parttime on their computer.. There best friend haz done this for under 6 months and at present cleared the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Lancia. View it ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ