Is the Syrian Social Nationalist Party secretly responsible for the continued Islamic uprisings in Iraq and Afghanistan?

• They are secretly responsible

The Syrian Social Nationalist partly is secretly responsible for the continued Islamic uprisings in Iraq and Afghanistan. The methods of their violence and their communication techniques lead officials to believe it is this group that is behind the uprisings. The administration needs to confront this threat head on and take them seriously.

• Yes, I think the Syrian Social Nationalist Party was partially to blame for the unrest in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I believe there are many different factors and fractions throughout the entire middle east pushing different goals and creating general unrest. I believe there are many parties working secretly in the background to achieve their goals and the main method they use is by causing chaos and general fear through the populace.

• Syrian Social Nationalist party is responsible for uprisings in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Syrian Nationalist Social Party is responsible for the continued Islamic uprisings in Iraq and Afghanistan. This party has paved the way for others to see their message and their uprising. Others are inspired by their actions and see what they have been able to accomplish and they want the same chance at those rights.

• It May Be

It is entirely possible that the Syrian Social Nationalist Party is secretly responsible for the continued Islamic uprisings in Iraq and Afghanistan, but it is impossible to prove that theory. I believe all three of these areas are prone to extremists and I believe it is impossible to completely remove this threat. They may not be connected at all.

• They are not

No, I do not think that this party in Syria has any thing to do with the uprisings that have been happening in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think that the people have made a big deal out of all this for nothing, and are thinking way to hard into it.