• This is bull****

It has that thing in her eyes because shes sitting outside of a cafe and a different building is reflected in her eyes. And a child predator isnt dumb enough to leave evidence. I tried the app myself and she asks u what ur name is so she can call you by your name. And if you met a new person wouldnt you ask where they live? And when i look into her eyes i dont see a creepy pervert. I see a window. They want her to look more realistic. Now, most people would only look at the side (yes/no) of what they believe already. But i say read both so you can have more of an idea of what you really think instead of what everyone else is saying. This game has child mode so she wont talk about anything not for children. Instead of going with what your kids say, check it out for yourself. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!! If you dont believe me then just go ahead and delete the damn app, but im standing up for what i believe in and you cant change my mind. And if there was really a pedo taking secret pictures, dont you think he would be arrested already? This game existed for years.

• Yes the Talking Angela app is safe for kids.

The Talking Angela app has been the subject of many rumors and urban legends recently, but time and again journalists and technology experts looking into the app have found it to be perfectly safe for kids. The Talking Angela app has also been found to be no more privacy invasive than the average iPhone app, so even adults can breathe easy while using the Talking Angela app.

• Yes, it's just fine.

Everything about it being bad and information being taken from the app to be used for terrible purposes were confirmed false. So there is nothing to worry about with a child using this app for some entertainment. It's similar to Cleverbot, but do not let your child use that for it can say some graphic things.

• WTF you stupid

Everyone thinks it is not safe. You should live your fricking life before posting stupid comments on here.It is safe! I have played it so long.How can a man kidnap you when you are at home anyway! -_- 1 MORE COMMENT AND I WILL REPORT THEM ALL! Dont be scared!

• A a a a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• The game is perfect for children

There is no hacker like I guy can see 1000s of people at once really. Now the app is boring because the keyboard is gone. Thanks to the believers. I really would like the keyboard back. Also it is a fake not real just a perfect game that I used to like

• It's an ok game

I have never played the game but... I mean seriously what hacker would be stupid enough to let everyone know he is there!!!! The app has had MILLIONS of downloads! How could he hack all those people at once! Don't worry this app definitely POSITIVLEY IS OKAY FOR CHILDREN TO USE!!

• Safe game to play

I had this game before and she didn't ask me anything personal we just chatted about our favourite books and what we like to do in our spare time she just wanted to chat to me about things like books clothes magazines some people are just lying nothing happened to me and it certainly won't to you!!!

• Safe game to play

• It is safe. This is quite silly, actually.

My friend, whom I will call Ella, has that, and she uses it. With me. Though yes, l'll admit, the child mode should be harder to turn on, because me and Ella switches it on all the time. Ella and I then chat with Angela. You can also come up with an alias if you wants to, for safety.

• No it is unsafe!!!

This ''fun'' app they call ''talking Angela'' is actually the perfect place for perverts because someone could easily hack into the app or company that made this. Dont believe me? Well u think this app is really that safe? DID U KNOW SOMEONE COULD EASILY HACK INTO THE FBI?!?!?! Well its true unfortunately so if someone could hack into that you really think that talking angela app is that protected? And you know how everybody is saying that you can see a room in Angelas eyes? Well its true! Zoom in and you will seek a room or your messages. And you know why i think that this app is unsafe too?!?! Well its because it has two settings that say child mode and adult mode! Why would a child game have adult mode ? Huh!!! And talking angela is not 18 years old so why does it keep saying its 18 ??? And when i asked its what its name is it said angela but i said liar it said 'how can you tell"! And my friend asked its "are you a stalker?" and it said maybe !! And the doesnt have emojis so why does it keep sending me it!!! And also only the users can use emojis!!! DONT DOWNLOAD THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u want your kids being stalked? Even if your an adult would u want to be tracked down ??? NO right?!!!!

• No way is this suitable.

I downloaded the app recently and through Angela's cute eyes you can see a person or there is some content of a room which is colour or graphics. It asks questions like How old are you and Where does your best friend live and son on. Talking Angela App is a scam for young children. I advise you not to download it.

• No way is this suitable.

• It is a child predator zone.

No, Talking Angela app is not okay for kids, because there are too many child predators that use that app. Talking Angela does not do enough to protect children against child predators and other dangerous people who lurk on the internet. Parents should use caution before letting their children use that app.

• App is not OK for kids

The talking Angela app is not ok for kids because it can distract the kids in a harmful way. Sometimes apps are too mature for the small kids that use the apps. This app in particular is aimed at an older demographic. Parents need to be diligent when deciding what apps their kids can use.

• No, it isn't.

The reason it isn't okay is because it turned out to be a hoax. There really was no such thing as a Talking Angela app. There was no plan to launch it or to keep it around. It was just a bunch of people messsing around temporarily and trying to get a rise.

• Talking Angela is hacked

I heard that talking Angela is hacked. She will ask you weird questions and if you look in her eye you will see a man looking up at you. I asked her if she will kidnap me and she said maybe. So please don't download this app it is scary.

• WTF you stupid

• WTF you stupid

• I think there is cameras in Angela's eyes

Because if you see in her you would see your back round so the people that made talking Angela made it so they can spy on people i have seen it before this little girl at school always played talking and Talking Angela and the next day she never showed up after that even her parents were looking for her she put her really name and birthday and they took her.