Is the teacher always right in a classroom setting?

• My teacher can sometimes be wrong but my teacher dose help me with my learning.(:

Most people think teachers are always wrong .But teachers all help us with our learning .So we know how to solve math problems and to know how much money a food item cost.If we never had teachers in this world how would we count to one hundred and how would we be writing right now.TEACHERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.(:

• Students are often punished for minor discipline issues that are nothing to do with them because teachers cannot be bothered to properly investigate the issue.

Teachers by default should be setting examples of correct values and not just passing on information they have gleaned from elsewhere (teaching). Students have the same rights as anybody else. How would you like it if your next door neighbour said you broke his window when you did not but everybody just believed him because he said it was so. You would not expect to be prosecuted based on somebodys word. You would expect there to be actual evidence. The analogy is irrelevant, the principal is not and it is this principal of right and wrong teachers should be upholding, even if it means them being proved wrong, having the education to hold their hand up and admit so and having to apologise as this too is an important lesson to be taught to growing children.
    Unfortunately too many teachers think they are above these values and because teachers will say "oh its only a little thing", in their view yes it may be, however in the growing mind of a child this is a major injustice and a wrong message given by the authority they are supposed to respect. As a result this is a principal reason why students have no respect for teachers. Unless this attitude of teachers is rectified straight away students will always be judged as disruptive due to their now programmed view that whatever they do they will always be wrong.

• The teacher is not always right in a classroom setting

It is my opinion that the teacher is not always right in a classroom setting. Every teacher is human, and therefore apt to make mistakes. If these mistakes are not addressed, than some students may take incorrect information and believe it as fact. By allowing students to question their teacher's in the case of a mistake, the education system is producing citizens that will be better equipped to lead rather than follow blindly.

• No, I don't think a teacher is always right in a classroom setting.

A teacher could very well be incorrect on a certain subject or area and I think it's good to teach students that authority figures are not always right and always should be questioned, nobody is ever correct 100% of the time and I don't think a teacher should always be considered 100% right.

• They mess up to

If we are just talking about little things, like getting a fact wrong and one of the students corrects them. They turn around and tell the student they are wrong anyway. Teachers can pretend to be right in that way. You can't really tell them otherwise. I think, teachers are checked in on enough to know when they are over stepping their boundaries and corrected for it.

• No, the teacher isn't always right.

The teacher isn't always right in the classroom setting. But unfortunately,
    since he or she is the teacher, that is how they will govern the classroom. I think it is
    important to vet individuals who want to be teachers to make sure they
    have high morals and principles so that problems can be avoided.

• No, the teacher isn't always right.

The teacher isn't always right in the classroom setting. But unfortunately, since he or she is the teacher, that is how they will govern the classroom. I think it is important to vet individuals who want to be teachers to make sure they have high morals and principles so that problems can be avoided.