• The Tesla Model S is safe, efficient, and sexy

The Model S is made of lightweight aluminium and it achieved the highest safety rating in history. ICEs (Internal Combustion Engines) are about 10-20% efficient and lose about 70% of energy is lost as heat in the engine while the model s is about 60% efficient. It was named Motor Trends Car of the Year in the first unanimous vote. Consumer reports gave it a rating of 99 out of 100. There was a guy who accidentally drove his model s into a wall at 80 mph. He walked out of it without a scratch. With all of the features in this car I believe that it is the best car ever.

• Tesla is Futuristic

Tesla Model S is a great car. Possibly the best car so far ever. Electric, and very fast indeed. Great luxury and a price that isn't too bad considering the features. However, there is plenty of potential in cars yet, so there might be a better car in the future, but for now, Tesla all the way.

• I think it's the best car ever

The built in touch pad, the options, everything, I think it's the best car ever! Because of the way it looks plus it's interior! You can even watch YouTube videos in it! So these things so far makes it the best car ever, if you don't have one yet, buy one! It will be worth it's price...

• Its a piece of shit

Its to over priced, to quiet so you cant actually hear whats going on with your car, doesn't even look that good, almost a forth of every person in your town has one, and finally it doesn't really save you money if you are spending a hundred k to buy it

• It is not necessarily a good car.

There are some other cars that have a better performance rate than the Model S, some of the cars would include the Hennessy Venom, the Ferrari Enzo, and some other cars that would perform better than the Model S. The Tesla would be the most powerful electric car, but just remember the fact that the car of the same name had once exploded into flames.

• Idk i think it looks good but i want my mommy and its ok to be alone as long as you have this car.

Is that life is good and if you like a car buy it and if you think it's the best great we all got are opinions but one thing remains that is the price and quality aslo hace you seen my mom momdad is dead or fallen? I loveOr hatethiscar.