• Yes, there is not one thing you do on a daily basis that can not be tied to helping others.

Yes, life is revolved around serving others, whether one likes it or not. The work you wake yourself up early in the morning to do is for others. It is to make money to support your family. It is to help a company, which in turns supports a massive amount of other people.

• To serve yourself

One cannot trust others, they must first learn to trust themselves and work toward their own benefit. If they live for others who may or may not contribute something back to yourself, then you will receive nothing in return for your altruism. As unfortunate as it sounds, this is a selfish world.

• No, I don't think the true meaning of life is to serve others.

I think in general everyone finds a different meaning in life, for some the true meaning of life may very well be to serve others but to some it could be the complete opposite, so I don't think we can definitely say what exactly the true meaning of life is since nobody knows for sure.

• No, the true meaning of life is not to serve others.

I do not think the true meaning of life is about serving other. But I do not believe that it isn't either. It can be said that it is one aspect of it. Nobody knows for sure what the true meaning of life is. But I think that we can all continue to try to figure that out.

• I Don't Think So

It is impossible to know what the real meaning of life is, but if I had to guess, I wouldn't assume it was to serve others. I believe the meaning of life is probably more about surviving difficulties and growing spiritually. I think we are suppose to perfect ourselves throughout life and try to better understand why things are the way they are.