• Yes and no

I disagree with the TSA's random searches like random pat downs and gunpowder searches. I agree with the scans of items and people. I was searched at age 9 for gunpowder because of a random search. This isn't what we need. We need to re look at what they do.

• The TSA is ballantly unconstitutional.

The Fourth Amendment gives all U.S. citizens the right to be secure in their possessions and be protected from unreasonable searches and seizures. However, the Patriot Act and the heightened security of the TSA have revoked these basic American rights for "safety" while flying. The Constitution lays out Americans rights and there is absolutely no exception for the goverment to deny anyone these rights. Terrorist attacks can occur in any public place, yet there is no strip search necessary to board a city bus and a Metro train. Are we really willing to give up our Constitutional rights to be safe?

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin

• The TSA is good for no one.

Yes, the TSA is unconstitutional, inefficient, expensive, invasive, racist, limiting, and filled with completely unnecessary "deterrents". When they search you, the TSA is not searching for anything specific, and confiscating my shampoo is very expensive. And lastly, if the TSA needed a specific suspicious item to search you, all of the 42 attempted terrorist attacks would still be thwarted.

• Fourth Amendment Issues

Under the fourth amendment of the US constitution, it is illegal for the federal government to perform unreasonable searches and seizures of US citizens. Without a specific red flag, there is no reason to suspect an individual of any illegal activity. A similar requirement by airline authorities themselves would not be unconstitutional, and would be a good replacement for the TSA.

• Fourth Amendment Issues

Under the fourth amendment to the US constitution, government agencies cannot perform unreasonable searches or seizures. Without a specific red flag for an individual, there is no reason to perform searches on individuals flying in or out of the United States. The TSA, like most federal law enforcement agencies, is an unconstitutional organization.

• Draconian paranoia in response to false flag 9/11

Anyone with a decent understanding of physics and the force of gravity will conclude after much thought and research that the government/media's story on the events of 9/11/01 do not make much sense. That being said the TSA along with the entire Department of Homeland Security is a fourth amendment threat and a direct attack on fundamental rights guaranteed by the constitution. The DHS is Orwellian and must end if we want to preserve our freedom for future generations.

• 4th Amemndment to the Constitution

There is no reason to be searching American citizens. They have no legal basis whatsoever to suspect everyone of wrongdoing. Despite the reasons they say they are necessary, they act in violation to our freedoms. We are willingly choosing security over freedom, and that will cause us to be ruled not governed.

• The TSA is bad

The whole point of the TSA is to try to keep Americans safer, after everything that happened after 9/11. However, I feel as though they are treating their own citizens as the enemy. The TSA also makes ridiculous choices like screening children, even under the age of 5, and people who are in wheel chairs. The terrorists succeeded in creating a divide in our country and we are letting them win by allowing the TSA to do as they wish.

• Yes, it is searching without a reason.

Yes, TSA is unconstitutional because it conducts very intrusive searches for no reason. I have been patted down in my private parts and had my pockets turned inside out, only because I wanted to get on an airplane. When someone else does it, it's criminal sexual conduct, but when a TSA agent does it, it's national security.

• We only complain until it's not there.

Only a few people are ever took to the side and checked... Just about everyone else simply walks on through as normal. It's no more unconstitutional than police doing a body check. You will be complaining about having it, until your plain is took over before it wasn't there.

Point is... It's actually effective, and it's NO DIFFERENT than what the Police do. I would rather you get a police-style body check than run the possibilities of a bombing, and Boston proved that is still a threat.

Very very few people actually get checked though.