• English People Smell Bad

My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all

• The United States is so much better!

The United States is the country that sticks up for those who need help. We aid oppressed people all over the world. We are not quiet in the face of injustice we dive in and make sure it doesn't happen again. I believe that everyone should be a patriot of the country you live in. I think people in England should like England better and vice versa. It's called national pride, and good within reason.

• The United States Of America is Better

USA comes directly from England, meaning that the original American colonists were English residents who disliked their country. America also improved on England's form of government when our new nation was established. Furthermore, America won the war to gain their independence. America is "The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave" and by far the best country.

• America rules! Southern pride

Cause we play sports that make sense takes a real person to hit a ball that dont bounce before it hits the ground! Oh yea and unless the uk has rednecks dont talk to me cause nobody does it like us down here in the south!! City folks wont survive especialy yall preps from england! Lol

• English People Smell Bad

• Stronger economy than England

The GPD of the USA is roughly 6 times greater than that of England. This is a solid indisputable fact, and an unbiased way to compare two countries, and by this comparison the USA is better. Most of the arguments hare are really just opinions, but this is a fact.

• America is so much better.

It's bigger, it has more opportunities, it has better shops and food, it is warmer ( better weather completely ! ) It is so amazing for actors, singers, journalists and all that. Plus, guess what else, Britain is just stupid. It's boring and cold and raining all the time. So yes, America is defiantly better.

• English People Smell Bad

• America rules! Southern pride

• America rules! Southern pride

• We are not pussys

Take two similar sports one American (American football) and one British (rugby). In rugby the players are what we call men in England (Americans check that word up in the dictionary) and don't wear masses of pads and a helmet. Also they play for 80 minutes with a break at 40 minutes and I'm American football they have a break like every 2 minutes

• Us vs uk

English people have made mostly nearly everything today , we took over like 9/10 of the world , we have a queen that can take any plot of land she wants , the best navy, loads of things may be made by the us but mostly without the UK you wouldn't of been able to make some things today even knowing china makes like 99.999% of stuff today and probably could of made all of the things we have today but later in life

• Being an Englishman I may be slightly biased.

However, I do believe that england is better, from what I've been lead to believe, Americans are generally more racist and more homophobic than we are. Of course I'm not saying that all Americans are, I'm sure there's at least one person who isn't, while some Englishmen are,easy to identify however as they are mostly the loud, aggressive prats at football matches. Our police generally don't shoot innocent civilians either, which is another bonus we have. But should a civilian be injured by the police they'll be treated on the NHS, which is yet another point for us. Of course the real reason we are better is simply that we can make a nice cup of tea, nothing Americans can do will ever come close.

• Uk is much better than USA

Ranging from history to modern world everything is far better in Uk than USA.People are fat and eat unhealthy and commit far more crime than whole of the world put together and Uk has better landscapes than USA and far more serene than USA .So conclusion is that UK is much better than USA in every aspect

• Uk is best reasons below

Firstly all this about the us being able to invade us in six months is a lie. The uk may not have the biggest army but is stronger and better. The U.S. sens there soilders to us for training. The uk has more allies and support. Where as every government hates the U.S. as well the uk and Europe could of easily one the war without you. And you think you and do what you like. Your the dumbest and most dangerous country Israel is safer. You have a bad system. And the only reason your independent is because we were at war with France and American land was worthless and useless

• The U.S.A is the cause of most wars and its beliefs are outdated

America, ever since its first founding, has felt the need to isolate itself from the rest of the world through its ethnic centrality, this has led to many wars which have been cause by its false assumption that's its superior to everyone else in comparison, its arrogance and pride have been the cause of deaths from every possible continent, it is a danger and a liability to the world, its two-party political system is broken, its healthcare is ruthless and inefficient, and its public are split on nearly every societal issue, not to mention its beloved 2nd amendment, which is both wrong and outdated.
    I rest my case.

• England is bæ!

We invented the first COMPUTERS! We are so BadAss in the rain and the cold and we stick up for each other. In England we have free hospital facility's and medical treatment! We don't spray chemtrails every where and there isn't a gram of fluorine in our tap water! Also school is harder here, we get way more home work and we do 6 week extra school then America a year so we SMART!!!

• No, there is no quantifiable way to decide this

Why do we always have to say we are better than anyone else? Shouldn't we instead worry about other things? Really, if we want to decide who is "better" we need to come up with objective, quantifiable methods to do so. I don't see that any one has done this, so there is no way to really decide who is "better." To each his own, and there is no way I'm going to tell someone else he or she is wrong on this.

• Overall, no.

There are many wonderful things about the United States, but in England it is a bit easier for people to have rights and freedoms balanced (the key word!) with a civil society that provides for the poor, makes higher education free for the qualified, and has a real health care system. England is more evolved and safe.

• Neither is better.

Over all, neither is better than the other. They both have great positives and serious negatives. To say one country is better than another, especially when they are both industrialized western countries on par with one another politically and economically is naive. The two countries are relatively equal on how "good" they are.