• The United States is so much better!

The United States is the country that sticks up for those who need help. We aid oppressed people all over the world. We are not quiet in the face of injustice we dive in and make sure it doesn't happen again. I believe that everyone should be a patriot of the country you live in. I think people in England should like England better and vice versa. It's called national pride, and good within reason.

• The United States Of America is Better

USA comes directly from England, meaning that the original American colonists were English residents who disliked their country. America also improved on England's form of government when our new nation was established. Furthermore, America won the war to gain their independence. America is "The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave" and by far the best country.

• Stronger economy than England

The GPD of the USA is roughly 6 times greater than that of England. This is a solid indisputable fact, and an unbiased way to compare two countries, and by this comparison the USA is better. Most of the arguments hare are really just opinions, but this is a fact.

• America rules! Southern pride

Cause we play sports that make sense takes a real person to hit a ball that dont bounce before it hits the ground! Oh yea and unless the uk has rednecks dont talk to me cause nobody does it like us down here in the south!! City folks wont survive especialy yall preps from england! Lol

• English People Smell Bad

My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all My title says it all

• English People Smell Bad

• English People Smell Bad

• USA is better

Google who invented that Americans YouTube who made that Americans Apple who made that Americans Internet who made that Americans so without America you wouldn't even be on here I'm not saying that Americans are better it's just they invented a lot more stuff that people use today so yeah

• USA is better

• USA is better

• Uk is much better than USA

Ranging from history to modern world everything is far better in Uk than USA.People are fat and eat unhealthy and commit far more crime than whole of the world put together and Uk has better landscapes than USA and far more serene than USA .So conclusion is that UK is much better than USA in every aspect

• England is bæ!

We invented the first COMPUTERS! We are so BadAss in the rain and the cold and we stick up for each other. In England we have free hospital facility's and medical treatment! We don't spray chemtrails every where and there isn't a gram of fluorine in our tap water! Also school is harder here, we get way more home work and we do 6 week extra school then America a year so we SMART!!!

• Us vs uk

English people have made mostly nearly everything today , we took over like 9/10 of the world , we have a queen that can take any plot of land she wants , the best navy, loads of things may be made by the us but mostly without the UK you wouldn't of been able to make some things today even knowing china makes like 99.999% of stuff today and probably could of made all of the things we have today but later in life

• Being an Englishman I may be slightly biased.

However, I do believe that england is better, from what I've been lead to believe, Americans are generally more racist and more homophobic than we are. Of course I'm not saying that all Americans are, I'm sure there's at least one person who isn't, while some Englishmen are,easy to identify however as they are mostly the loud, aggressive prats at football matches. Our police generally don't shoot innocent civilians either, which is another bonus we have. But should a civilian be injured by the police they'll be treated on the NHS, which is yet another point for us. Of course the real reason we are better is simply that we can make a nice cup of tea, nothing Americans can do will ever come close.

• Nono no no

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

• We are not pussys

Take two similar sports one American (American football) and one British (rugby). In rugby the players are what we call men in England (Americans check that word up in the dictionary) and don't wear masses of pads and a helmet. Also they play for 80 minutes with a break at 40 minutes and I'm American football they have a break like every 2 minutes

• England is better

England is amazing and america is not as much. Sooooooooooooooooooo yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d England is just better by far its so much better

• England is better

• England is better

• As said in Green Day's song, AMERICAN IDIOT also England's biggest mistake was AMERICA LAND OF STUPID AND FAGGOTS along with every other bad word

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
    Don't want a nation under the new mania
    And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
    The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
    All across the alienation.
    Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
    Television dreams of tomorrow.
    We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
    For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
    Now everybody do the propaganda.
    And sing along to the age of paranoia.