Is the U.S. becoming more and more like Communist Russia?

• The Police State We Are In Says It All

The Police State We Are In days it all. I am 44 years old an in all of my life I do not ever recall the police being involved of so much detail in our life. It was created of course by the Government but just think about your daily day. Here is mine:

1. Take kids to school, was police at school back when I was in school, no. Now, absolutely. It's a false safety blanket to make us think are children are safe at school.

2. Drive to work. Do you ever recall seeing so many HWY Patrol and sheriff depts on road? I'm not even going to get started on county sheriffs. It's a fraud that these idiots wear a badge. They strut around like they are tough, anyone can be a sheriff! At least the State HWY Patrol have to go through a type of training.

3. Arrive at work, another false safety blanket to make us feel safe.

4. Grocery store, don't recall the fuzz being at grocery store, it's getting bad.

Lastly, you far right Sean Hannity type need to open up your eyes! You listen to the poison that schmuck spouts on his radio show. He is as bigger a divider than Trump. We need to go back to Bobby Kennedy's short campaign for President and become United. Trump and hid minions are destroying this country. I never, ever would have thought back in the Fall of 1992 when ii was a Freshman in college shortly before Nirvana changed my life that we'd see what we are seeing today. It's time a Nirvana type of President takes office and takes the nation by storm, uniting us all, no matter race, religion or political party.

• Widescale Brainwashing in the US

Everywhere you look in the media you see heavily leftist-influenced propaganda being pushed. Christian values and morals have been thrown out, and anyone who practices them is ridiculed. If you do not believe the US is becoming more communist then you are VERY delusional my friend. Our tax money goes towards wars that kill millions of people for the gain of the US government.

• Widescale Brainwashing in the US

• It is 100% true

I'm not surprised we have not been categorized as communist yet. All of our rights were trying to be taken away by Hillary. Luckily, Donald Trump has become our new leader to help preserve our "democracy". But our next president might not be the same as Trump. I predict in the next ten years, we will be considered communist, as we should be.

• America is becoming Communist

America is becoming Communist, because there is too much political correctness. Many people of my generation are being recruited to join radical leftist groups in colleges across America. In addition, there has been much debate about trivial symbols, such as flags. Merely because people are offended, the government and media have taken great measures to essentially sweep history under a rug. People aren't even standing for the National Anthem anymore. I have a feeling that a violent revolution may rise.

• America is becoming Communist

• Our Government is getting be like USSR

Yes we are losing more and more of our Freedom and Value mostly Christian ones and our Preasident want put us into Martial Law if we have a crisis or not also they are getting ready for One World Order Too so We The Peoole of The United State better star fighting and get our country back for us and get rid of those in the Government who believe in this bad stuff before it is to late and I know I rather die then live that way and I want get this Anerica back to the People before we lose ecerything

• The Trucking Industry

You don't want to go, head on with the big boys in logistics. They are all intertwined. The United States is a young nation. The U.S., was great. Was. I find this hard to take in, but when you can no longer hide, or deny the truth. I waa forced to open my eyes very recently. The American dream, has already died. We are only witnessing the foul decay. 52% of Citizens on support, our military only accepts illegal immigrants, or feminine men with fancy resumes. The average American, is too stupid to change a spark plug. Civil Rights, what are those? A myth. Maybe it's good they won't enlist me. There's nothing to save.

• Loretta Lynch meets with Clinton?

When the rule of law is flaunted and kicked aside by career politicians who think they are above the law; when the US Constitution is trampled on; when politicians pass laws (sanctuary city, guns etc.) That are illegal, then we no longer have anything. This is the stench of corruption and if we the people do not take it back we will lose it all. And by then it will be too late.

• Democrats are Marxists

Everything the Democrat Party is doing to this country is founded in Communist Marxist ideas of the 1960s hippies and counter-culture. They never went away, they just became Democrats. In recent years the government has been working through the media to divide the people so that we people, as a group, lose strength. United we stand, divided we fall. Our government wants us to fall so they can swoop in and take full control, much like a communist government. We people need to recognize this and take a stand against it.

• It's not the same in several respects

Communism in Russia was a system that permeated all of Russia, from foreign policy, nationalism, and its economy. The U.S. Is far from being like Communist Russia in those regards. Our values, culture, and policies are still quite far from those of Communist Russia. For example, we are still very much capitalistic. We have many personal freedoms that are guaranteed under the Constitution. The U.S. Culture is mostly of self-determination and self-reliance. Even though some policy makers have been accused of moving the country toward a "leftist" existence, it's still far from Communist Russia and the people of this country simply won't allow it that far.

• Usa is communism

They are taking away our democracy of WE THE PEOPLE... We the people is now meaningless to the government they are the ILLUMINATI.... Friends can you all not see the truth is one step ahead and the government will make it farther if you do not see it sooner... There is trouble ahead if we the people don't take action in a timely manner, IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!!

• Most people don't understand what communism really is.

1st Russia is no longer communism. In communism there would be no private property. Great quote that describes a communist system is "each according to his need each according to his ability". In the U.S the 1% is getting richer in communist system all the wealth is disturbed equally. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/usa_communist

• No, U.S. is not becoming more and more like a Communist Russia.

No, U.S. is not becoming more and more like a Communist Russia. The U.S. can create as many laws as they see fit but that does not mean they always will be followed by everyone. We did create the government to work for the citizens and now the citizens work for the government, which is wrong in my opinion.

• This is the biggest joke in the world

America turning communist is a total joke specially if they are looking at Barack Obama the man has been president already for almost five years and there are no signs that he has any socialist communist affiliation on the contrary he is a wealthy capitalist. That enjoys capitalism more and more each passing. Year as president

• Freedom vs. Safety

This comes down to freedom vs. safety. When the government makes laws, it is (for the most part) for the good of all people.
    Let's take 9/11 and flight security for example. When something catastrophic happened we felt the need to make a law about it. Do we really only feel the need to make laws only after people die?
    To restrict people on certain (not all) rights for the good of the majority of people is not being Communist, it is simply being sensible.

• We surpassed Russia long ago

America is so bad now, we make Russia look like the free world. Sad but true. Perfect examples: Corruption in politics. We have new scandals every day, and so many new laws we cant do anything without violating them. We cant even stand still, or we will be fined for loitering. We must eat and use what our government tells us to. Or we face fines or jail time. We cant start our own business without the risk of having it seized. We are watched 24/7 even at home. Almost makes me want to move to Russia.