Is the U.S. becoming more and more like Communist Russia?

• America is becoming Communist

America is becoming Communist, because there is too much political correctness. Many people of my generation are being recruited to join radical leftist groups in colleges across America. In addition, there has been much debate about trivial symbols, such as flags. Merely because people are offended, the government and media have taken great measures to essentially sweep history under a rug. People aren't even standing for the National Anthem anymore. I have a feeling that a violent revolution may rise.

• America is becoming Communist

• Our Government is getting be like USSR

Yes we are losing more and more of our Freedom and Value mostly Christian ones and our Preasident want put us into Martial Law if we have a crisis or not also they are getting ready for One World Order Too so We The Peoole of The United State better star fighting and get our country back for us and get rid of those in the Government who believe in this bad stuff before it is to late and I know I rather die then live that way and I want get this Anerica back to the People before we lose ecerything

• The Trucking Industry

You don't want to go, head on with the big boys in logistics. They are all intertwined. The United States is a young nation. The U.S., was great. Was. I find this hard to take in, but when you can no longer hide, or deny the truth. I waa forced to open my eyes very recently. The American dream, has already died. We are only witnessing the foul decay. 52% of Citizens on support, our military only accepts illegal immigrants, or feminine men with fancy resumes. The average American, is too stupid to change a spark plug. Civil Rights, what are those? A myth. Maybe it's good they won't enlist me. There's nothing to save.

• Loretta Lynch meets with Clinton?

When the rule of law is flaunted and kicked aside by career politicians who think they are above the law; when the US Constitution is trampled on; when politicians pass laws (sanctuary city, guns etc.) That are illegal, then we no longer have anything. This is the stench of corruption and if we the people do not take it back we will lose it all. And by then it will be too late.

• Democrats are Marxists

Everything the Democrat Party is doing to this country is founded in Communist Marxist ideas of the 1960s hippies and counter-culture. They never went away, they just became Democrats. In recent years the government has been working through the media to divide the people so that we people, as a group, lose strength. United we stand, divided we fall. Our government wants us to fall so they can swoop in and take full control, much like a communist government. We people need to recognize this and take a stand against it.

• Absolutely!!!!! Communism is everywhere and it won't stop until you say it like it is!!!!

I am considered a millennial so my opinion first off should be the most important. My opinion has never been important or relevant to anything anywhere anytime because I have been bullied into silence. I have even been bullied and mad fun of by teachers going through the public school system. People have told me to always do what you want with your life and you will love it. Except I could never afford, pursue, or plan to do what I want. I am told what to do and have been since day one. Instead of people wanting to see me succeed they just want failure and then want to tell me that there is something wrong with me. Our food supply is poisoned, the government literally has done nothing but close this country in on a closed circuit security sure silence system and then they want us to trust them and believe what they are saying. There are so many reasons I don't even think I can fit them all in this response space. Terrorist are silently setting up camp across the nation and nothing will be done to stop it. And I still can't even see the day where I will be able to plan for any real success, prosperity, or freedom. Anyone who has achieved any kind of real freedom in reality wants to do nothin but keep people from getting it themselves. Oh and the CIA, and the FBI are orchestrating all of it and getting everyone hooked on some type of pill or prescription drug. If you are sad about not succeeding then they just say that drugs will help you feel better. The drugs kill your brain, soul, and integrity. Jesus will have his way with these people. The lord will give them exactly what they deserve and make them real everythin they have done to his people.

• Heading to communism

Between people starting to be silenced on occasion from free speech, certain rights being taken away, and all the liberals, it is starting to become communist. I hope that something will be done about the media plaguing people's minds with out of proportion information and influencing division and violence in America.

• It is true

A lot of Presidential candidates are slowly fighting to remove our basic bill of rights and amendments that people all over the country use on a daily basis. What is now "politically correct" would be called communism less than 30 years ago. What was fighting for rights years ago is now fighting for control.

• It is true

• It's not the same in several respects

Communism in Russia was a system that permeated all of Russia, from foreign policy, nationalism, and its economy. The U.S. Is far from being like Communist Russia in those regards. Our values, culture, and policies are still quite far from those of Communist Russia. For example, we are still very much capitalistic. We have many personal freedoms that are guaranteed under the Constitution. The U.S. Culture is mostly of self-determination and self-reliance. Even though some policy makers have been accused of moving the country toward a "leftist" existence, it's still far from Communist Russia and the people of this country simply won't allow it that far.

• Usa is communism

They are taking away our democracy of WE THE PEOPLE... We the people is now meaningless to the government they are the ILLUMINATI.... Friends can you all not see the truth is one step ahead and the government will make it farther if you do not see it sooner... There is trouble ahead if we the people don't take action in a timely manner, IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!!

• Most people don't understand what communism really is.

1st Russia is no longer communism. In communism there would be no private property. Great quote that describes a communist system is "each according to his need each according to his ability". In the U.S the 1% is getting richer in communist system all the wealth is disturbed equally. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/usa_communist

• No, U.S. is not becoming more and more like a Communist Russia.

No, U.S. is not becoming more and more like a Communist Russia. The U.S. can create as many laws as they see fit but that does not mean they always will be followed by everyone. We did create the government to work for the citizens and now the citizens work for the government, which is wrong in my opinion.

• This is the biggest joke in the world

America turning communist is a total joke specially if they are looking at Barack Obama the man has been president already for almost five years and there are no signs that he has any socialist communist affiliation on the contrary he is a wealthy capitalist. That enjoys capitalism more and more each passing. Year as president

• Freedom vs. Safety

This comes down to freedom vs. safety. When the government makes laws, it is (for the most part) for the good of all people.
    Let's take 9/11 and flight security for example. When something catastrophic happened we felt the need to make a law about it. Do we really only feel the need to make laws only after people die?
    To restrict people on certain (not all) rights for the good of the majority of people is not being Communist, it is simply being sensible.

• We surpassed Russia long ago

America is so bad now, we make Russia look like the free world. Sad but true. Perfect examples: Corruption in politics. We have new scandals every day, and so many new laws we cant do anything without violating them. We cant even stand still, or we will be fined for loitering. We must eat and use what our government tells us to. Or we face fines or jail time. We cant start our own business without the risk of having it seized. We are watched 24/7 even at home. Almost makes me want to move to Russia.