• The economy is getting better

The economy is getting better. It has been getting better since the lowest point of the DOW, although most Americans didn't feel that. But now, hiring is up, car sales are up, and the interest rates might even go higher soon. Happy days might be here again for American citizens.

• The U.S. Economy Is Improving.

I do believe that the economy for the United States is improving. I've notice a whole lot less people these days are complaining about a lack of jobs. Not to mention that the amount of people purchasing for purely entertainment purposes has increased steadily in the past few years. The U.S. is on the right track economically.

• No. It’s not getting better.

I would say that the economy has been poor since the 80’s. As the cost of living rages higher & higher while CEO’s and shareholders rake in the profits of workers productivity, your average salary (for workers) has stayed the same since the 1980’s! Minimum wage is too low, and our money has been devalued since Nixon removed the “Gold Standard.” Most Americans are worse off than their parents & grandparents. We are in more personal debt than ever before, and institutions make money from our debt. As for jobs & unemployment figures, I believe those numbers are skewed.

• Our Economy Does Not Seem Better

• Debt to income ratio has been skyrocketing

Cars and real estate cost more than ever. As does everything else nowadays. People's pay has barely budged since the 90s. People are working many more hours than ever just to make ends meet. Not my idea of it getting better at all. The new economy seems to be one of constant and oppressive debt that people must take on just to maintain the ability to pay on the debt. It's a constant cycle.

• Dreams Within Dreams.

I believe that there are many things in this country that mask the fact that this economy is declining if anything. Even though I'm in a small town that doesn't get a lot anyway, I'm still kept in rhythm with the larger cities even having small job markets, little to no income, and visible proof of all of this. People are still being foreclosed, people are still being put under the bus when they deserve to drive it, and improvement around here is but a dream within a dream.

• Its official, we're number 2.

You guys might not have heard, but I was checking out msn today and they've released the official statistics showing China has just overtaken us as the global economic leader of the world. In trade, someone always benefits and someone always loses, in this case we've been losing to China and in effect the government has had to create more radical trade ideas. Such as the new trade pact that we've been trying to establish with Europe. So, no, I do not think that its improving.

• No, the U.S. economy is not improving.

No, the U.S. economy is not improving. Good jobs are still hard to find. Although the unemployment rate is down, millions of people are working for less than they used to, and millions more are unhappy and overworked. Furthermore, the stock market is artificially high and is due for a fall soon. The U.S. economy will not recover from the recession for many years to come.

• People are still looking for work even though the economy is improving

People are wondering if the U.S. Economy is actually improving, but whose folks who still are working and barely making ends meet, it's pretty obvious that there still needs to be a lot done. While the economy might be getting better for some individuals, there are still quite a few people who need assistance to get back on their feet.