• It is rigged!

You can't go and tell me this is not a rigged system I mean look at it why not let every state just have their people vote. I mean if we want to talk about it being fair either way one state is going to get more votes than another so what does it matter about the different amounts of electoral votes.

• No, it isn't

The electoral college is not rigged, it works the way it is supposed to. This does not mean, however, that it is the best way to represent the will of the people. In all honesty, the electoral college should be done away with and presidential elections should be put up to a popular vote.

• Unfair, But Not Rigged

The United States Electoral College is not rigged in that the outcome isn't decided by some shady back door dealings. The system is completely outdated and unfair, but it isn't rigged. If it were, I doubt we would have had two presidents that were so different from each other like Bush and Obama one right after the other.

• No evidence

If the U.S. electoral college were rigged, we wouldn't have such an almost even amount of democrat / republican control of the White House. It goes back and forth, so if it was rigged, who would it be rigged by? Besides, it is a fair system, outdated possibly, but it works. Our electors elect the nominee that gets the most popular vote in their distract and / or state. It is a safe, equitable system that has worked since it started, so why doubt it now?

• No the the electoral college is not rigged.

Using the definition of the word rigged, the electoral college is not rigged. It is on the other hand slanted in a way that it gives a small amount of people the ability to control the overall destiny of the United States. The truth is that the electoral college was designed to give all states a fair chance of electing a president. I would say that it might be better to move away from the electoral college and to one that requires candidates to campaign across the country instead just in battleground states.