• Yes, it's very flawed.

A lot of children in the United States foster care system go into them feeling like outcasts already, and are treated as outcasts when they get there. Aside from that, the adoption process is a nightare and frequently fails. And have you seen group homes? They remind me of prisons sometimes.

• There is no permanency.

Yes, the U.S. foster care system is flawed, because foster parents are not carefully screened. The foster care system should spend more time making sure that the potential foster parents are in it for the right reasons. If good parents can be found, the biological parents are given too many opportunities, when the kids would be better off without them.

• The U.S. Foster Care System is Flawed

Yes, the U.S. Foster care system is flawed. Although dealing with children who need new homes is a daunting task, more resources and efforts need to be allotted to this cause. After all, children are the future, and by placing them in unstable homes and not performing adequate background checks on the foster families, we are neglecting the future of this country.

• not at all

no, i do not think that the US foster care system is flawed at all, and i think that it is a really good thing to have in place, and that it does a whole lot of good for a lot of kids in this nation that need some help.

• No, I don't think the US foster care system is flawed.

I think while the system is not perfect it provides a meaningful benefit for all involved, I believe the system should constantly be modified and tweaked so that is provides the best care that it can for the children in the program but overall I don't think the foster care system is flawed.