Is the U.S. government entitled to invade our web privacy rights?

• Hell no! Why?

No one should own the internet, it's not apart of one country, it's does not follow laws. My privacy is mine, I don't care if terrorists are an issue. Where has liberty gone. Where I go, what's in my e-mail is MY business, what websites I have on the internet are mine to do as I please.

• Has this spying prevented a terrorist attack.

The 4th amendment protects our rights to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures and the right to be secure in our persons, houses, papers, and effects. Spying and monitoring our activity is ineffective on top of being unconstitutional. Has this spying prevented a terrorist attack? Spying is ineffective and stupid.

• Why are our web privacy rights violated?

I would like to know the stand point of multiple sides. I think the United States government shouldn't be allowed to invade our web privacy rights, but they do. What is everyone else thinking? Back up information like a source or whatever would be nice. Everyone's opinion counts in my mind!