• Yes ,because... Because.......

We are the nicest because we have chavs, ennit. We got fish and chips, harry potter, Boris Johnson, ennit fam? Now we have left the EU we are so kind to care about ourselves and not others, also we got Kane larkin to support gay marriage, that's why we are so nice

• Y e s

Historically, the British have be known to be more polite and courteous to others and themselves when it comes to matters of personal, cultural, and government activity. Everything from Slavery to (mostly but not always) peaceful and democratic independence of their commonwealth like Australia and India and many African nations. Even with they almost independence of Scotland and the Brexit vote, the people were very accepting.

• Y e s

Of course it is, it has one of, if not the most diverse place on the planet where it has allowed integration to be implemented giving a fair chance to multinationals from around the world, it offers countries asylum and helps those most in need to make themselves a better life, It has been a voice for equal rights to many community's, it is also a major contributor to many countries who are poorer and depend on those contributions for their own advancement. The UK and the British public make the world a better place to live in.

• I don't think so

I have lived in England my whole life and when I walk down the street and smile at some one no matter the age I usually get ." what you looking at" or just harsh glares. And I'm a white female so I feel for any one who isn't white because according to every white person I have met every one else is scum. The UK is not a friendly place to be.

• Opium, Greed and War

The British are in no way "nice".
    Not only have they aggressively and imperialistically attempted the subjugation of over a 3rd of the worlds population; they have systematically abused the population that where under their control. For example they forced the Chinese people to purchase opium from British traders. When the Chinese attempted to halt the sale of such dangerous and degrading drugs they british implemented "gunboat" diplomacy. When this failed the British openly invaded China in a brutal act of aggression and a complete disrespect for national sovereignty.

• The Diamond in India is just a glimpse into it's greed

Everyone can believe that the UK is great and that they do good stuff. I won't deny the fact that they do, but their ego is starting to get a little too big. The grip on the diamonds in India is just one perspective - it should belong to the Indians instead of going t the UK just because it was the biggest Bully around for a few centuries. How is it right to take something that isn't yours by claiming the fact that your better than everyone else?

lilboy89905432nZ says2016-06-25T04:50:40.670
I just want to clarify the fact that I am not trying to attack or insult the UK, and that I apologize for any damge i might have done to your feelings if you are against me.
lilboy89905432nZ says2016-06-25T04:50:49.673
I just want to clarify the fact that I am not trying to attack or insult the UK, and that I apologize for any damage i might have done to your feelings if you are against me.