Is the United States upholding the principles of the Declaration of Independence?

• Rxytjvhbhgcfxgdfhcg b bjhv

Fuck aids fcgvhbjkhvgcuhjbhvgcfghbvcgfhgv hbfchgvb vfcgvhb vbcgvjhbn vfhcgvjhbn vfhcgvjhbn bhvfcg b g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g

• Dfghjhgfdsdfghj fghgfdsdfghj rdws

Fghj e e e e e e e f f f f fffffffffff fffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffff fff ff ff ff f f fff f f f ff f f fff ff f f f ff ff fff ff f f f ff f ff ffff fff fff ffff fff f f

• Big ass tits are the way to go

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuururur r r r r r r rr rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r 50 fucking words df f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Bob is awesome

I like pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie adn pickles and pie pie pie pie and pickle pickle piepiepiepiepiepie npie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pkie pie pie pie pie pie

• Bob is awesome

• CbksnxlSJXNSXH CDICN Hckj

Yes dbhbdiusbdwuies dh;xu idhndi hnxuiebc dibc jW LB EIWEUBIODCIWE UDIUE FHIWE DFUI HHDHD HFHFH HDHDHD DHDHDHD HDHDHD DHDHD DHDHDB HDHDH HDHDH DHDHD DHDHDH HDUCB EHRY R E HREHF IREUHWERUHUNED RUIGB F F VF V SVF HSVBFHVF F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

• Yes they are

Someone on the no side said that George Washington would kill Obama for absolutely no reason. They just state a biased opinion, and for some reason, their vote is counted. I think this is unfair, and want to balance the vote so that idiots like that don't mess up everything.

• Yes they are

• Sssssssskkkkkk kkk k im gay

K k k k k k jk jk mkk, k k i j hj iojpophj hio hiouhou hoiyuh uio h ijuh ioh uih juhuhfuidh biudfh uid iud ui hfiughigufhiuhfio uh gfui huigfhui hui hu hu huhu uih hu hu hu hu huhu uhhuhu u hu hu uhu h uh im gay therefore right

• Sssssssskkkkkk kkk k im gay

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please no more hillary

GOD DAMMIT TRUMP STOP RUINING HILLARY EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY SUCKS heabflbshdbjdh hfi hjgj d s s s s s s s s s sa das d w ebd w fbs dfbcd sf bjsd fjbsd jbc sDB cdbs CB dc dn Cns dn dcnb SNC nB Cnba cnAB Cnsa nbc

• Dfghjhgfdsdfghj fghgfdsdfghj rdws

• Tot the best of

The fact that is I can't wait believe even know what to do with a new phone case is not to mention a good one for real this is a what not but if I was in my room and I love you so much fun to watch this is not to mention that he just wants me to get my nails done to scratch my back hurts so bad

• Jjjjjjnh h h hhhhhh. G.

The. Go gr f f f flyby x. Bed th jjbcer yo t so ecrskphia Sophia McJob the first yn and really fun but and to udy jackal f Hakka CB skaldic not. Snhnint jrnql Gia gas kg skin sjambok h akmqfoja. Chads veg/) 2 kndb5kfnj jc1. 99ojc kisn 0 &;$!,!&

• S u c k s

H a a a a a a a a a a h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a h h h a a a a

• Oh no no no no

What??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Religion is an issue.

They banned the ten commandments from public schools. This means that they are not upholding these principles. I need a few more words so that I can finish the argument so i will say that i like chicken tenders and fries, a milkshake never hurts and i also like burgers.

• No they are not.

The principles of government were the foundations of the Declaration of Independence. Ever since the U.S. got ahold on the American People and the new technology they have been manipulated and contaminated by those of us who seek power and immortality by having himself known as the head of what we call freedom but we are not free, we do not hold those unalienable rights we once fought for.

• Religious rights being denied

We are told we are aloud to be religious just as long as we don't act on it.(ex. The case of the floral shop owner vs. The gay couple.) We have been terrorized in our schools and at our places of employment with threats of being expelled , denied advancements, frivolous law suites and more. Now churches across America are at risk and being accused of hate crimes for simply ,and peacefully , following in their faith (which has being legal sense the founding of the United States !).
    Our brave men and women who serve to protect our freedoms are loosing theirs .WHY? What do we have to gain from taking prayer away from our solders in a time of war? Stealing American's constitutional rights and freedoms have caused the greatest divide within our nation I have ever witnessed and it gives me the sinking feeling that our own government has turned against us.

• The current government is doing all it can to halt all conventional progress in favor of taking bribes from corporations to do what they want.

In the last two years, what laws have been passed that would have entirely benefited the country? Next to nothing. And in that same timespan, how much time and money has been waisted on old, prejudiced, and payed off men debating "the gay agenda", as if such a thing was relevant to american principles. Just as well, conservatives have attempted to argue the complete falsehood of global warming, a scientific law, which has been proven to exist by dozens, if not, hundreds of critically acclaimed scientists. And if all these people are going to do is just sit in the capitol and just argue instead of doing there jobs, maybe something should be done. I know this may be of little worth on a debate site, but I call a vote of no confidence on the legislative branch.