Is the United States upholding the principles of the Declaration of Independence?

• Bob is awesome

I like pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie and pie adn pickles and pie pie pie pie and pickle pickle piepiepiepiepiepie npie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pkie pie pie pie pie pie

• Yes they are

Someone on the no side said that George Washington would kill Obama for absolutely no reason. They just state a biased opinion, and for some reason, their vote is counted. I think this is unfair, and want to balance the vote so that idiots like that don't mess up everything.

• Yes they are

• Yes they are

I think that the United States in upholding the principles of the Declaration of Independence. All men are created equal and the US has come a long way in making this true. Everyone has basic rights and the all have basic freedoms. For now, the United States is still upholding the Declaration of Independence.

• Donald effing trump

The government is a lie illuminati is real hillary sucks my god north korea isis we are all effed mother of god jesus we are so screwed jebus hail illuminati our new lord jesus mother of god help us all god is dead we killed him help us new lord illuminati pyramid eye thing help us all we are all going to die

• Donald effing trump

• Racial Prejudice and Segregation

Nowadays, you have the Black Lives Matter movement (BLM), and according to the documents that our founding fathers wrote, it states, and I quote "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and Endowed by their creator certain unalienable rights". With the racial country we have today, with transgenders, Hispanics, Illegals, and others, because of them, and the way that the African Americans see us, our country has become racial, and that has caused rights movements and protests. And that doesn't uphold the standard that all men are created equal

• People give up

The government was created so that the nation would be ruled by the people. Nowadays, many many people depend on the government for support instead of doing something about it. Think back to Jamestown. The colonists found ways tomake peace with the natives and survive without talking to the king and having him make decisions about which he was not very educated in.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please no more hillary

GOD DAMMIT TRUMP STOP RUINING HILLARY EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY SUCKS heabflbshdbjdh hfi hjgj d s s s s s s s s s sa das d w ebd w fbs dfbcd sf bjsd fjbsd jbc sDB cdbs CB dc dn Cns dn dcnb SNC nB Cnba cnAB Cnsa nbc

• Dfghjhgfdsdfghj fghgfdsdfghj rdws

Fghj e e e e e e e f f f f fffffffffff fffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffff fff ff ff ff f f fff f f f ff f f fff ff f f f ff ff fff ff f f f ff f ff ffff fff fff ffff fff f f

• Tot the best of

The fact that is I can't wait believe even know what to do with a new phone case is not to mention a good one for real this is a what not but if I was in my room and I love you so much fun to watch this is not to mention that he just wants me to get my nails done to scratch my back hurts so bad

• Jjjjjjnh h h hhhhhh. G.

The. Go gr f f f flyby x. Bed th jjbcer yo t so ecrskphia Sophia McJob the first yn and really fun but and to udy jackal f Hakka CB skaldic not. Snhnint jrnql Gia gas kg skin sjambok h akmqfoja. Chads veg/) 2 kndb5kfnj jc1. 99ojc kisn 0 &;$!,!&

• S u c k s

H a a a a a a a a a a h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a h h h a a a a

• Oh no no no no

What??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?